Chapter 26

Zayn could not believe that he let things get so out of control. He knew he had locked himself away for weeks, after the blow up with Sophia. He wasn't happy that he kicked her out, but she said some very unforgiving things about his daughter. He ignored every attempt she made to get a hold of him. Hell, he barely even saw the other boys of the band. He kept looking at his daughter and the mess she made, and he knew he had put an end to her temper tantrum.

He grabbed his daughter by her arm and started marching her up the stairs, as they were walking up the stairs, he saw where she had colored on the walls, and couldn't not believe what he was looking at, he made it to her room, and could barely walk through the door. It was a wreck, worse than before.

"Are you serious, right now?" he said getting madder. "You colored on the walls?" he glared at Heather when he didn't hear an answer.

Heather didn't know what to say to her dad, she thought he would never know because he didn't pay attention to her.

Zayn sat down on the bed, pushing toys and books out of the way, took Heather across his knee and started smacking her butt hard.

"Are you going to answer me?"

Heather squirmed and wiggled she didn't want to get a spanking, but in a way she was glad that her dad was giving her attention, even if it was the wrong kind of attention. But she got angry that he hadn't been around.

"You were never around!"

Zayn stopped smacking, and picked up his daughter holding her.

"You're right I wasn't around, and I am very sorry. Can you forgive daddy?" he asked looking into her blue eyes.

Heather nodded her head and gave her daddy a hug.

"I love you daddy, don't ever leave me!"

"Oh princess, I will never ever leave you!" he said snuggling her, then he looked at her in a stern way.

"But Young lady we need to discuss your behavior, the tantrum, letting your room become a total wreck, drawing on walls, and cheating on your math test."

Heather gulped and looked wide eyed at her daddy, how could he possibly know she cheated on her math test.

"Oh Ossie, told me about that, don't think I didn't know." He said as if he read her thoughts.

He again put Heather back over his lap, with her protesting.

"You have had this coming for a long time, so stop protesting." He then started smacking her but hard left, right, center, over and over again. She kicked her feet and cried, begging for her daddy to stop, but Zayn was not letting up, and was going to make sure she understood that her behavior had consequences.

"That was for the tantrum you through downstairs" He pulled her shorts down and started spanking hard left, right, center again over and over. She sobbed and squirmed, but seemed to resolve to the fact that she was being punished and no amount of pleading would stop it.

" That was for coloring on the walls" He pulled her panties down and landed 7 quick swats that made heather scream.

"That was for letting your room become a wreck" He then leaned over and picked up the ruler off her desk, and peppered her bottom another 7 times with it.

"That is for cheating on your math test." He pulled up her panties and shorts and helped to ease her breathing, she was hiccupping and sobbing.

He set her up on her lap, and looked into her eyes.

"After you calm down, you are going to go clean up your room, and then Ossie is going to give you a scrub brush and a bucket and you are going to clean off your pictures on the wall, do I make myself clear?"

Heather didn't want to clean the wall, it took her some time to make that picture, but she wasn't going to say a thing like that could get her in more trouble.

Zayn got up to leave so his daughter could clean up her room,

"Oh, and by the way, tomorrow we are going to go to lunch with Hannah and Erica." He said pausing before exiting the room.

Heather squealed with laughter, not only because she hasn't seen Hannah in forever, but that her daddy will be around Hannah's mom and purple hair hasn't been around!

(Hi readers, I am so very sorry I haven't updated in a long time, Life has gotten in the way. I promise to be more proactive in this book. It seems that out of all my books this the one everyone likes best. I am so very grateful for all the kind comments. I will have another chapter up in a couple of days. Enjoy, vote, and most of comment, Thanks!)