Chapter 10

After the incident with the iPod and hairbrush, Heather decided to stay on her daddy's good side. They had already been to five different places on the tour.  She loved watching her daddy perform, she was starting to get used to the other band members, except for one. Ever since Harry had pulled her hair, she had a dislike for him.

While they were out to breakfast, Heather spilled her milk all over her shirt.

"Heather!" yelled Zayn

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" She said looking down at her shirt.

"What are we going to do now?" Zayn said as he threw up his hands in the air in frustration. "Were supposed to be at a media conference, in 15 minutes!"

Liam and Louis tried to clean up the milk spill as best as they could.

"Dude it was an accident, don't get angry at her." Liam tried to calm Zayn down.

"I'm not mad, it's just that we don't have time to go back to the bus and change, were closer to the mall, but we can't all show up to the media conference late."

"I'll take Heather to the mall and you and the others can get to the conference." Harry offered.

Zayn thought a minute, would it be a good idea to have Harry take her to the mall to get a clean shirt? Well he certainly couldn't have her showing up at the conference with a big milk stain on her shirt. He could see it now, in the tabloids, Famous singer, is he so poor that he can't dress his daughter in clean clothes?

Zayn reached in his pocket and pulled out his credit card handing it to Harry.

"Take her, but be quick we will only be able to stall the media for a little bit."

Harry got up from the table and tried to grab Heather's hand, she pulled back out of his grasp.

"Heather, you need to hold Harry's hand, there's a lot of people and you could get lost." Zayn said sternly, then he looked at Harry.

"You better be careful with my daughter, keep her safe, if you don't, well let's just say it won't be pleasant, and you little lady, listen to Harry, don't make me have to spank you in public."

Heather gulped and reluctantly took Harry's hand, kissed her dad on the cheek and headed to the mall, while Louis, her dad, and Liam and Niall, all headed to the media conference.

Heather hated the idea that Harry was in charge of her, she thought she was big enough to walk by herself, she kept trying to let go of his hand, but to her discomfort his grip got tighter on her small hand.

"Your hurting my hand! Let go!" she yelled, drawing attention to them by the people walking by.

Harry's face turned red with embarrassment.

"I can't let go, if anything happens to you." he couldn't even finish the sentence, he still remembered Zayn's suttle threat, he looked up to Zayn as a big brother.

She tried to pry her hand free while they were walking into the mall. She got madder by the minute, then she thought how could she get her hand out of his.

She smiled as she had a thought.

"I need to go to the bathroom." she said, knowing he can't go in there.

Harry looked skeptical, but when he saw those blue eyes looking back at him he gave in.

"Go to the bathroom, but come straight back, we gotta get to the media conference."

Heather wiggled free from his hand and bolted Into the restroom, she looked around, how was she going to slip back out of the bathroom unnoticed? She saw people coming and going from the restroom from two different sides, she realized that the bathroom had 2 different entrances and exits, she went out on the opposite side and realized that Harry was on the other side. Finally she could be away from him, she started walking in the opposite direction to browse the mall feeling free.