Chapter 8

It has been five months now, and Heather is getting used to the rules and consequences.

She has found out that her daddy does really care about her a lot, even to her dislike, has found herself quite often over his lap getting her bottom spanked.

Today the whole household had to wake up early because One Direction was going on tour, and Heather was going. She did not like that she was up at 4:30 am! She pouted and whined the whole time she was getting dressed, dragged her feet and glared at her dad when he urged her along, it didn't help that the other band members were in the house to.

"Heather, if I have to keep hearing you whine and complain, I will give you something really to whine and complain about!" Zayn said sternly, tucking in his shirt.

Heather clamped her mouth shut, she understood a warning when she heard one, she made her way downstairs and was bombarded by the boy band.

"Awww, ain't you just the cutest thing." Harry said pulling on Heathers long curly hair.

Heather glared at him, pulling her hair back. "Keep your hands off my hair!"

Harry took a step back looking offended, " My apologies my lady!"

He made a fake bow.

"I don't accept your apologies asshole!" She yelled back.

Everyone gasped, then there was silence, in that split second Heather realized what she had just said, she looked around wildly, did her dad hear her? No he was still upstairs, but man could she feel the glares from the other boys, she tried to act like nothing was said.

Louis, cleared his throat, "Do you really think we didn't hear that? You said a bad word! Where is Zayn?"

He looked up just in time to see Zayn coming down the stairs with Ossie who was carrying suitcases.

As soon as Ossie put the suitcases down and left the room, Zayn finished fixing his shirt.

Louis walked over to Zayn and whispered in his ear, Heather for some reason found the floor very interesting at that moment.

Zayn could feel a vein pop in his neck while Louis was talking to him, wait! What? Did he hear right? That Heather had called Harry an asshole?

He had heard enough, he marched right up to her spun her around to where he could have her under his left arm with her backside facing out and with his right hand swatted her five times hard.

Heather immediately felt tears roll down her cheeks from those swats.

"Owwww!!"

"Go back upstairs to your room, and stand in the corner." Zayn said in a stern voice.

"Butt... "

"No butts." Zayn interrupted her and pointed to the stairs, he swatted her bottom as she turned and went upstairs.

Heather thought that her calling Harry an asshole wasn't all that bad, in fact he deserved it for pulling her hair. She went to one of the corners in her room and stood with her nose in it, she waited patiently for her dad, she knew she was in big trouble, she didn't want to get a spanking.

Zayn walked in the room and closed the door.

"Heather, what has gotten into you? You have never called anyone names. Now the bus is getting loaded and we need to leave, I should spank you, I should spank you hard! But I am going to let you off with a warning and grounding. If I ever catch, or hear that you have called anyone a name, swear, or cuss, I will bare your butt and use your hairbrush on you and I will wash your mouth out with soap, do you understand?"

Heather nodded her head, not understanding the whole hairbrush thing, how do you get a spanking with a hairbrush? It would be pretty prickly, she didn't want to know or find out.

"Now no TV, no radio, no iPod, no laptop, no phone."

Heather handed all the items mentioned, to her dad grumbling.

"NO FUN!!!"

"You brought this on yourself, now drop the attitude and get on the bus."

Heather followed her dad and the other boys onto the bus it consisted of a large living room, kitchen/dining room and sleeping quarters for everyone.

Heather was glad she had her own room, she went and cracked open a book on her bed since that's the only thing she wasn't grounded from.

Pretty soon she could feel the swaying of the bus as it gained speed on the highway going towards there first destination on the tour.