Chapter 16

Heather had just turned 9, she was under the impression that since she was not eight anymore that she was to old for spankings. Zayn laughed and tickled her, saying that she was never too old.

Heather didn't see a lot of her dad, she was watched by Ossie the housekeeper, Zayn seemed to have a life outside of being famous and being home.

Heather started acting out and getting into more trouble. Ossie only disciplined Heather by sending her to the corner, then calling Zayn to report the behavior. Then later on he dealt with her when he got home.

This was just one of those times, Heather had threw her crayons and coloring book when Ossie had turned off the TV, stating it was time for homework. So here she was standing in the corner waiting for her daddy.

She heard him, before she saw him and he wasn't alone.

"I'm sorry, but your going to have to wait to meet her. She seems to be in trouble." Zayn said to the unknown person in the entry way.

"I don't mind." the person answered back.

Heather's ears perked up at the sound. A woman? He brought a woman home? He never has done that before.

Well I'm the only girl he needs, she made a pact right then and there to get rid of this girl!

Heather heard her dad enter the living room with the stranger, he sighed seeing his daughter in the corner. The lady sat down on the sofa and studied her blue nails.

Zayn walked over and tapped Heather on the shoulder.

Heather turned around to see a not so happy daddy.

"Why do I always got to come home and find you in the corner?"

Heather looked down at the carpet. She didn't know how to answer that question.

Zayn grabbed her hand and started walking with her to the stairs.

Heather looked back to see a small petite woman with purple hair looking back at her with a sly smile on her face.

Heather stuck her tongue out at her which made the woman narrow her eyes at her.

Heather walked up the stairs with her daddy. She couldn't believe her daddy brought a woman home and she had purple hair?

She already didn't like her and did not want to meet her, she wanted her gone!

Zayn gave Heather 10 hard swats with the hairbrush, she rubbed her bottom as tears trailed down her face.

"Now, when Ossie tells you to do your homework, what do you do?"

"Do it." She said softly.

"Do you throw a tantrum?"

"No."

"Good now, were going downstairs. I have someone I want you to meet then were all going to meet up with the other boys and there girlfriends for dinner."

Heather groaned inwardly, last thing she wanted to do was tag along with her dad with Ms Purple hair and have to be around the other boys and their girlfriends while there kissing each others face off.

And she definitely did not want to meet Ms Purple hair downstairs.

(This is what I have so far....like it? Hate it? Comment, Vote)