Chapter 11

It was July 1st and it was HOT! One Direction had been on tour for two months now, Heather was trying to keep cool near the a/c she had on jean shorts and a yellow tank top with yellow foot flops.

The boys were practicing there songs. She was tired of hearing the same songs over and over, I mean come on change the station already.

She sighed, she was so bored, she wanted to do something.

Liams cell phone went off near her on the side table she grabbed it and took it to him.

"Thanks bug," he said messing with her hair.

She sat back down looking out the window while Liam was on the phone.

Liam got off the phone.

"Hey guys my girlfriend is in town and her little sister is with her." he turned towards Heather.

"She's your age too. you'll have someone to spend time with. They're at the water park right now and want us to come, want to go?"

"Whoa, whoa, hold on there a minute." Zayn said holding his hands up in the air in a time out sign.

"Who's the dad here?"

Liam smirked, "My apologies, Daddy!" Liam said sarcastically getting a glare from Zayn.

"Daddy, can we please go?" Heather said jumping up and down. "It's boring and hot on this bus and I want to see someone my age."

Zayn looked at his daughter as she batted her blue eyes at him. He had to admit it was hot outside and that they all could use some fun.

"Ok..OK.." Zayn said.

She squealed so loud in delight which made all the band members and her dad put there hands over there ears.

She ran to her room and put on her one piece pink swimming suit under her clothes.

When they were all ready they piled into the limousine, Heather put on her pink sunglasses that matched her pink shorts and top.

They drove quite a while to get to the water park, they pulled up next to a shiny white car, and got out of the limousine, just at that minute a cute blonde lady dressed in a blue smock exited the car, walked over to Liam and kissed him.

"Oh my gosh I have missed you!" she said giving him a big hug, she then turned seeing everyone.

"How is everyone?"

They all replied good, the lady looked at Heather.

"Oh my, you are cute! Forgive my manners my name is Demi."

Demi looked around, seemed a little irritated about something, she looked towards the car.

"Cassie! get out here!" she yelled.

All eyes watched as the car door opened a blonde head popped out of the car, her hair was long, she was the same age as Heather, but when she looked at her it was with a glare. She stomped over to her sister in purple foot flops with a scowl on her face.

"Everyone this is my sister Cassie, Cassie this is Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, and Zayn, and this is Zayns daughter Heather."

Demi said pointing to each of them.

Cassie mumbled a hello.

As they all walked into the water park, Cassie walked close to Heather and said as low as she could so the others won't hear.

"Don't think were going to be friends cause were not! I don't need no charity case as a friend, so stay away from me!"

She laughed and skipped off, as Heather felt herself about to cry.