The Great Naomi-sama

Sasuke didn't understand what his brother saw in Naomi. She was loud, rude, boisterous and incompetent. She still a chunnin at 17, where as nii-san was a jonin at 14. She managed to get a apprenticeship with Jiraiya only because the Sandaime insisted on it. She left that too after just a year. Most importantly, she insisted on calling him 'brat' . He had given up on trying to dissuade her from that when he was 7. She was the exact opposite of kaa-san, and she was going to the matriarch of the Uchiha clan someday.

Now she was accompanying his team on their first C rank 'for extra protection' on nii-san's insistence. She'll more than likely be a hindrance. Even now as they traveled, she tried to teach the dead last about fuinjutsu. As if he would understand anything.

Suddenly she broke out in a run towards a puddle in the middle of the road. Two ninjas with slashed out Kiri headbands appeared from the puddle. Naomi quickly knocked them out, put them in scrolls, summoned a cat and sent the scrolls with the cat back to Konoha. All this happened in a span one minute.

Then, pretending as if nothing had happened, she went back to the dead last's side and continued her lecture. Shisui just rolled his eyes, apparently used to the antics of his crazy sister.

"It'll be a jonin next. Let me take care of it." he said.

"Sure, nii-chan." came her reply. All the while, Tazuna, Naruto and Sakura looked on dumbfounded.

Turns out Shisui was right. They were attacked Zabuza Momochi two days later. Naomi stayed with them and client while Shisui battled him. He was at a disadvantage. He had to consider collateral damage while Zabuza could steamroll with anything. Soon enough Shisui was trapped in Zabuza's water prison.

Naomi decided to throw kunai at Zabuza in response to that, none of which were on course to hit Zabuza. Sasuke closed his eyes. Really, why had nii-san decided to marry a female Naruto?

"Konoha must be losing its standards, if brats like you can become chunnin. Atleast you're pretty." Zabuza mocked.

"You're so going to regret that." Naomi replied, before disappearing in a yellow flash, appearing next to Zabuza knocking him out with a contact seal, and releasing Shisui.

"Was that Hiraishin?" Shisui asked.

"Yeah. Cool, isn't it? I just finished it last week."

Shisui was about to say something in response to that ridiculous statement when a Kiri hunter nin appeared. "I've been tasked to bring Zabuza's body back to Kiri. Please relinquish it to me if you wish to avoid an international incident."

"Do you take us for fools? Kiri is in middle of a civil war. They don't have hunter nins to spare to track down someone like Zabuza who defected years ago." Naomi scoffed.

The fake hunter nin, seeing is ploy defeated, leaped towards Zabuza only to be intercepted by Shisui. What followed was a short battle ending with Shisui's victory.

Sasuke was forced to reevaluate his opinion of Naomi while she summoned a cat to send to Konoha with another two prisoner scrolls.