Chapter 47: The Fated Day Arrives, Commence The Rescue Operation!

Start from the beginning

"To train..." You said as you got into the elevator and everyone watched as you faced them and the doors began to close. "Chisaki will have hell to pay." You said as the doors closed.

Meanwhile, With Eri, Play

Eri laid in her bed in a dark room trying to rest, but was interrupted when the door opened and light poured in. She shot up in fear and looked as someone who worked for Chisaki came in.

"Eri-chan..." The man said as he saw her in a defensive position. "It's okay! It's okay! I just wanted to check up on you." The man said as he looked around her bed and saw lots of toys that were still in their boxes. "You haven't touched any of your toys at all...After I went and bought them for you too!! Don't you think you could let your guard down, just a little bit?" He asked as Eri looked scared for her life. "If you don't, next time around I'm gonna be the one blown to bits, you brat~" He grinned at her sarcastically. "You're going to be the next mediator. Don't you dare think about running away." He sat at her bedside and patted her on the head gently as she flinched back every time his hand touched her.

He left her room and closed the door behind him as she curled back into a ball on her bed. She laid there in thought before she remembered the encounter she had with you, Ryu, and Vegeta.

"It was different..." She thought as she remembered running to Ryu and clinging to his leg as she gave a scared look to him.

"Be careful about what you say next. You might lose more than that dumb mask of yours." She remembered him saying in a defensive tone as he hid her behind his leg.

"Totally different...Up until now, not a single person...has ever touched me like that before." She thought.

She remembered there was a loud cracking sound as the cement under you cracked and your eyes turned teel as your body trembled with power and anger as a gold aura was slowly seeping out of you.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Her." She remembered you demanding to know in a low tone.

She remembered especially when you and Ryu both took her hands and held them to try and calm her down. She could still feel the warmth that the two of you gave her as she stared at the hands that held both yours and Ryu's.

"Their hands..." She thought as she teared up.

"I won't let him take you..." She remembered him saying to her before she had jumped out of his arms.

"Were so kind..." Eri thought as she let tears run down her eyes and stain the pillow her head was on.

Meanwhile, With You

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" YOu yelled as you fired a kamehameha towards the ocean as you were at the beach, training.

You were breathing hard and sweating as the image of Eri seared into your brain. The sad, scared look in her eyes. The call for help she was giving. Your heart was racing and your muscles bulged.

"Somebody...!! Somebody...! Please, somebody...!! No...!!" You remembered her cries as your eyes shot open with tears.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs as you fired another blast towards the ocean, creating huge waves.

You grunted as you let your arms fall along with your tears.

"If only I had just followed my gut...and taken her with us..." You thought in despair.