eins

*Rye's POV*
Me: "Guys living room, now"
Brook: "What's up mate?" (A/n the sky)
Andy *nervous*: "Rye and I... we have something to tell you."
Me: "We... we are dating." It's out hopefully they're gonna take it well.

*Andy's POV*
Rye: "We... we are dating." I take Rye's hand because I'm scared. What are they gonna say?
Mikey: "Well that's great. I always knew Randy is real."
Jack: "Yeah, congrats that's so cute."
Brook: "Randy, Randy, RANDY!"
Rye *sighs in relief*: "Ok. I'm tired, I'm going to bed." Rye takes my hand and takes me with him to his room. We fall asleep happy and relieved that the boys accept us.
*Next day*
Brook: "I'm hungry who wants something to eat?"
All: "Meee!"
Rye: "Nando's?"
Jack: "Yes."
*At Nando's*
Rye and I sit next to each other. In my other side sits Mikey. Brook and Jack are sitting opposite us. They are messing around like always. As I Look at Mikey I see him staring at Jack.
*Back at the flat*
Me: "Mikey can I talk to you for a sec?"
Mikey: "Yea sure."
We go in our room while the others go into the jacklyn room to prepare things to watch a film later.

*Jack's POV*
Andy: "Mikey can I talk to you for a sec?"
Mikey: "Yes sure" They go into their room. I wonder what Andy wants from Mikey. I have to admit I'm a little bit jealous even though Andy is with Rye. Wait what? Jealous? I don't like Mikey, do I? I mean I'm gay though.

~A/N~
Hey guys. It's my first story so it's not the best. I hope you like it anyway. Please comment and tell me what you think. Sorry if there are some writing mistakes. 💖💖