O X Y G E N

Freedom is the oxygen of the soul
-Moshe Dayan

*****

If you'll search the meaning of Oxygen, you'll get this :

Oxygen (O) is a chemical element. In nature, oxygen is a gas with no color or smell. Oxygen is a very important element because we need it to live. It is a part of the air people breathe and the water people drink. Many living things (including humans) need oxygen to live.

Oxygen has been one of the reasons why people live. But, right now? Oxygen has become the main reason why people are dying.

I grew up living in a society that is far from what I have imagined. I always thought that my life would be normal outside, but, that perspective changed after I experienced how cruel our world is and even the people around us.

People are being controlled by the government. Even our own decisions. Men are seperated from women through a wide and enormous border. They are stopping our generation to fully grow because we are already breathing poison, not air.

The advancement of technology is still rapidly growing. New buildings, fully made gadgets and new different kinds of technologies that you can't even imagine are being made.

I am just a normal teenager who's afraid of being left by the people around me, and I don't want the government to take control of us. Freedom is what we need, and I will do everything to keep them safe, especially the man who owns my heart.

**

(Credits to wikipedia)