chapter 18

Mira stands in front of my shocked. "I always knew there was something off about you" she points out.

"Well Mira may I ask what a person like you is doing in a business like this?" I spit at her.

"Agent Canary found her out late at night. Thought it would be fun to destroy someone's life." Jerry tells me.

"Canary? He loves kidnapping girls and taking them away from there life and throwing them into this business. I hate that son of a bitch." I respond back.

"Well don't we all, but you know the rules. Once your in there is no way out, so sadly we have to keep the girls.  Mira here needs a team and until we can find her one she will be taken under your wing."

"Jerry your joking right!? She would ruin my teams reputation!" I yell. Jerry gives me a deadly glance. "What I meant to say was that I'll happily take her in until you find a team fot her" a plaster a fake ass smile on my face. Jerry nods his head and I yank Mira out of the office.

We walk down to my office in silence. When we get on the elevator Mira turns to me. "where are we going?" She asks in a rude tone.

I sharply turn to her, "1) you will not speak to me like that. Here I am the boss of you and I won't hesitate to kill you. 2) we are going to my office. 3) when we get to my office you won't make a sound. I don't even wanna hear you breath." I turn around my hair hitting her in the face.

When we get to My office I see the girls all sitting there. They all look up and look shocked when they see who is behind me. "Well damn Mira never knew u were the killer type," Cassy says snickering.

"Why is she here?" Mika ask.

"Canary got ahold of her so until jerry can find a good team for her we have to watch after her," I spit.

"Bull! Canary found her why can't he take her in!?" Cassy jumps on top of my desk.

"Get off my desk," I slap her leg lightly. Cassy jumps down n walks up to Mira.

"I should kill you do that we won't have to deal with you," she threatens Mira.

"Now Cassy there will be no killing," I respond. The girls all glare daggers at Mira n she cowers away. I press on a button and a screetching buzz sound echoes throughout the room. "Alana I need you to come pick up a new recruit and train her."

I walk towards Mira and give her a sly smile. "Welcome to hell."