Chapter 3

My right hand flies up to catch Marcus wrist. I slowly stand up and twist his wrist using all of my strength. His cry of pain makes me laugh. "You really thought that you could just walk up to me and fight me? Well news flash that wasn't a good idea," I growl. My left hand Punch's Marcus square in the jaw.

He stumbles back some I walk around to him and kick him in the stomach. Then I grab his perfect hair and knee him in the face. "You're crazy you bi-"

I cut him short "Watch your language we are in school" a smile plants itself on my face. I let go of his hair and he walks back some. Marcus charges to me and I duck down and end up behind him. I kick him in the butt with enough force to knock him down. By now everyone is crowding around us and is cheering us on to fight.

"I quit, you win,"he surrenders. This dude is weak and so puny. He may look tough but he can barley land a good hit. But then again I am trained as an assassin so many people couldn't take me on. Also I am the best assassin in history.

I smile down at him. Just then a teacher walks in. Ms. Carter, I hate my life. She must have heard all the commotion. She stares at me for what feels like 30,000,000,000 years. "Principals office now!" She screams at me. I quickly walk past her to the principals office.

After about 1 hour the principal decided to call my mother. I really wish I could die now. My mother isn't strict but she hates it when I get myself in trouble. She says it makes me stand out and because of my position it won't help. My mother is second in command at the group I work with. We are called the Cardinals. We are the biggest and baddest  assassination/criminal activity agency you will ever meet. With over 4 million members world wide. And we grow every year.

As the phone rings I play with my fingers. When my mother answered it only took that one simple word. "Hello," I panicked. She already sounded pissed. Someone, anyone please pray for me because I might just die.