chapter 16

"Big sis" a little boy with brown hair looks down at me. "Big sis wake up!" He tries to pull me up. I look into his red eyes and smile.

" Cayden leave me alone, I'm trying to sleep" I murmur. He pulls on my shoulders.

"But I wanna see the pretty red flames," he whines.

"And the pretty red flames want to rest."

"4 months," he whispers. I jump up. "I've been watching you sense that day. And I noticed that 4 months ago you stopped letting the flames dance. They feel trapped."

"Cayden what are you talking about?" I ask

"Don't you know big sis? This is all happening in your head. I'm dead and I've been watching you. Scarlly you haven't used the pretty red flames in 4 months. Are you scared? Do you really think they will end up consuming you?"

"Cayden," I look down. "They are dangerous. If they do consume me then who knows what will-"

"They won't! Just because Jerry and Mom said that they would doesn't mean anything!" Cayden looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "Those flames respected and loved you. Do you really think they would hurt you like that? You are their master and I know that you know how to control them. So please big sis, one more time. I want to see those pretty red flames one more time."

I close me eyes. "Cayden you're right. Those flames love and respect me. I shouldn't let what other people say stop me from using them. No matter what I am there master and as long as I stay in control, they will never disobey me." I start to feel a warmth surrounding me. Slowly I open my eyes to see red flames swirling everywhere.

Cayden claps and starts to dance. I giggle and Cayden jumps back. "Now for big sis! Use those flames and have fun!"
*
*
*
*
*
"Scarlett. Scarlett. Scarlett!" My eyes jump open. Red flames jump out then disappear pushing Cassy onto her back. "Ouch! Hot hot hot hot hot hot! So hot! Ouch! Hot! Why so hot!?" She jumps around holding her hand. "Flames! Hot! Fire!"

"Cassy I'm sorry," I breath out.

"So your using the flames again?" Mika ask moving her mask to the side only revealing the left side of her face.

I look around and notice that I'm back at my grandma house. "what happened?" I ask.

"Well we were packing to leave the hotel when you came bursting through the doors. You passed out. We decider not to wait and we just brought you back." Jade answers.

Jade wears a white tank top with a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans and black combat shoes. Cassy has on a black crop top with green jeans and white Jordans. Ruby wear a red t-shirt dress and black heels that come a little past her knees. Mika wear a short pink dress that has logng sleeves that flare out at the end and pink stilettos.

"Get dress girly" Ruby jumps onto me. I huff out air and jump up pushing her onto the floor. She hits the floor with a trump. "Bitch" she mutters.

"Gee I didn't know" I said sarcastically. I get up and walk over to my closet. I grab a black bra and black shorts. I pull on a burgundy looking hoodie that hides my shorts. I sit on my bed and put on black heels that come a little past my knee.

 I sit on my bed and put on black heels that come a little past my knee

^^Scarletts outfit

"So are you going to answer my question?" Mika speaks up. "Are you using your powers again?" I nod my head.

"Oouu everyone make way for the bad bitch." Ruby pushes everyone to the side as I walk out of the took and downstairs.

"Scarlett you know it isn't nice to leave your family like that?" My grandma stands at the door with her arms crossed.

"Sorry grandma," i nod towards her

"To late now, you are leaving tonight," she walks up and hugs me. We walk into the kitchen where breakfast sits waiting.
*
*
*
*
*
I sit in the car staring out the window. The driver pulls into a gas station. I look over at my mom who sits across from me. She turns her head and looks out the window m "Did you get the contract?"

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

"Come on let's go get a drink," I follow my mother into the store while the driver fills the tank up. We grab some sodas and pay for everything. The driver pulls the car up to where we are and gets out to open the door. As he opens the door the whole gas station explodes. We are pushed backwards and I hit my head. I feel blood flow down.

A note flutters down. The note reads "you have been warned".