Chapter 2

A man in his late 60's walks by the alley me and the girls are hiding in. I extend my hand  and grab the man. Our target, Richard Gun. We were paid 60,000 each just to kill him. Richard goes to scream but I cover his mouth.

I throw him over to Cassy. She blindfolds him and wraps his mouth with a cloth. Quickly Mika twist his neck and he falls limp. His body slowly falls down to the ground. "Well that was easy" Ruby speaks up. Everyone nods there head.

"Let's go I'm tired" I pull down on the ladder on the side of one of the building and climb to the roof. Not even once looking back to the mans dead body. I don't regret what I did. I gotta do what I gotta do.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I jump out of my red Lamborghini and walk into my school building. LA high, and as you could have guessed it's in LA. The girls all stand waiting for me. "Well look who finally decides to show up" Mika says in an mocking voice. I raise my middle finger at her.

The girls giggle. "Whatever, you know I'm not a morning person," I defend myself. We walk into the school building and of course my worst enemy has to be there. Mira Koren, she hates me and my group.

"So you've decided to wear something even more ugly" she spoke in her annoyingly high pitched voice. There was nothing wrong with the jean high waisted shorts and white crop top that I was wearing.

"So you've decided to become even more annoying" Jade snaps back. We all laugh at Jade's remark.

Mira face turns red with anger. "I hate you! You think your all that, well let me tell you, you aren't all that" Mira glares at me. "Especially you, Ms. Boyfriend stealer!" Of course she still remembers. When we were in middle school me and my boyfriend, Ryan, were just friends. We were best friends more like. We were together since we were first born. We were always together. We both even trained to be assassins together.

Ryan in the Mafia world is known as Skull crusher because it's said that he is so strong that he can crush you skull in a second.

Basically Ryan was dating Mira in 6th grade. Then he broke up with her because he has had a crush on me since we were babies. So not to long after me and him started dating.

Just then Ryan walked up next to me. He has a sharp jawline, pink plump lips and light blue eyes. His dark brown hair was all over giving him the just rolled out of best look. He wore a plaid shirt that was unbuttoned showing off his 6 pack. The sleeves of the shirt was tight against his toned arms. He also wore jeans and black Jordan.

Ryan wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Ryan I was just telling you girlfriend how amazing she is," Mira says in a high pitch voice. She bats her eye lashes at him.

"No you weren't stop playing games" Ryan's deep voice reveals his annoyance. He walking past Mira with me right next to him. The girls stay behind us.

"So Ryan how did yesterday go?" Ruby asked.

"It was great and I bought him in for a little questioning. Since you guys are the best at getting answers and making the victim suffer would you mind taking care of him?"

I look back at the girls and they all say yes. I look at Ryan and nod my head. Another person to torture. This better be fun. I walk straight ahead to my classroom. Me and the girls have first period separate.

After awhile everyone starts to file in. I was completely fine until he came in. Marcus, he has liked me for a long time but when I rejected him he started being mean towards me. Marcus smirks and walk over to me desk. Most girls in the school drool over Marcus because of his looks. I'll admit he is hot.

He slams his hands on my desk. "Well are you finally ready for this beating?" Marcus ask me. I look him in the eyes with a blank expression on my face. The teacher wasn't in the class yet and either way he doesn't care what we do. So we could get away with a fight in class.

"Do you really wanna lose to a girl?" Marcus gets angry and goes to punch me. He really does think he can win.