Chapter 1

My name is Scarlett Smith, but many just call me scar or if they know me for my double life I am Reaper. I'm a professional assassin to put it in simple terms. I don't just do the normal kill and get money though. I do drug deals, I bail criminal out of jail, I kidnap people, I do it all. I guess you could say I am basically the mafia, well more like my uncle is the mafia since he runs this show. I simply just follow orders without questions asked. I'm a special case in this world. At a young age I became an experiment and was injected with a fluid that attacked its to my blood ad nervous system. It gave me some freaky powers that could kill me, but I'm great full to have survived because the others did not.

I sit on the edge of a ten story apartment building. I wear my normal outfit. Black legging with a black shirt that has a black corset over it. With it there is black heels with spikes on the side. There is a hoodie on my head and a cloth that covers the bottom part of my face. I wear black gloves that has the wrist revealed. My black hair hangs in front of my right eye revealing my blue eye instead of my green one. (Outfit above). My gun lays resting on my leg in the holder that is strapped to my leg. A little secret. With just the flick of my wrist a knife Can appear in my hand.

A gush of wind goes by me. My team mates stand around m looking down at the buzzing city. Drunk people stumble down the street, taxis honk their horns, little kids scream to go home, couples laugh at jokes. It all so full of life, but tonight a life will be lost.

Ruby aka Mistress stands to my right in a dark purple short dress that puffs out at the bottom. She has on the same color heals. She has her chain around her arm it was something small and simply our weapon are came from. Spikes realize on command and I've been on the receiving end of the before. Yes, it hurts like a bitch.Then a black jacket with a hoodie that hides her face in darkness.

Cassy aka Trickster is on my left. She wears an all black outfit. There is, shorts, a black shirt with a slit that goes across her chest, and black leather jacket. To top it all of she wears black boots. Cassy wear a full face mask that is of a cat with a wide grin. Her boot have knives that come put of the bottom so when she goes to kick her opponent she can also stab them. Cassy Also has a belt around her waist that carries many of the items she uses to play her tricks.

Then Jade aka poison stand behind me. She has on dark red pants with a matching corset on. She wears a regular mask that just hides around her eyes. Her brown boots are put of place but somehow match her outfit. Then she has on two mechanic gloves that produce poison. Hence her name.

Finally Mika aka Ms. Death also stands behind me. She has on a dark pink leotard with a dark pink see through kimono that is short. It barley goes a little past her wrist. She also has it tied wrong so that it shoes the bottom of her leotard. Then she has dark pink heels on. then a white mask with pink lines on them. She carries a umbrella and inside the umbrella is a sword.

"Are you ready?" Mika ask me. She is my second of command. We are called the dangerous 5.

I nod my head and stand up. I use the imaginary dust off of me. I stretch my body a little then bending my knees I jump down off of the roof. I sore through the air and land on my feet in a alley. I just love the rush of the wind on my face.

The girls land after me silently. "Let's begin," you see this is my life. I live a dangerous life and I enjoy it to the fullest. I couldn't have asked for anything better.