Chapter 8

"Is that Scarlett? I miss you," my cousin Ember comes walking towards me. She has blonde long curly hair, blue eyes and plump lips. (Picture above). She hugs me tightly. I can't stand her even though she is my cousin. She is rich but no where close to as rich as me. Ember's dad is a doctor while her mom is a lawyer. With my mother's fashion company and Dead killers we make a lot, but somehow my cousin is more stalked than me.

"Hello Ember," Mika speaks up.

"Well hello girls, it's nice to see you again" Ember smiles. Ember eyes Cassy. "Cassy it's been awhile," Ember sneers. Her and Cassy have never liked me each other. It all started when Ember told Cassy that her mother was the one dealing with Cassy's parents case. Ember then said that Cassy shouldn't be around people like us and belonged with her people who are messed up like her.

"Well hello Ember, last time I saw you you were crying because your boyfriend finally saw through your facade." Cassy smirked her devious smirk. 2 years ago Cassy decided to ruin Ember and she found a way to get Ember to cheat on her boyfriend. Cassy took pictures and had the guy that she hired confess to sleeping with Ember.

"Anyway, I know you all just got here but why not we going shopping?"

"If the boss says so," Ruby nudges me. Here with my family I can talk about being an assassin since it was my family tht started that organization. It was during the Medieval times. At that time it was just a small group. But then it grew, we were all over the world and our organization become known everywhere. That organization is the mafia.

Ember pulls me to her limousine and tell the driver to take us to the pentagon mall. It was about a 2 hour drive before we got there.

Ember pulled us into every store she could. I didn't want to kill the mood so I bought some stuff too. "So Cassy how is your aunt?" Ember questions. Cassy balls her hands into her fist.

"You really need to learn how to mind you own business, Ember" Jade spits. Ember shrugs.

"And I wasn't asking you, Jade" Ember barks back. "I'm sure Cassy can tell me how her drug addicted useless aunt is."

A gasp escapes Cassy lips. We all stop walking and look at Ember. "How did you know about her aunt?" Mika responds.

"I have my ways, don't worry no one will know," Ember smirks. I give the bags I'm carrying to Mika and pull Ember out of the mall. Everyone follows and we go back home.
*
*
*
*
*
As soon as we get home I grab Ember and walk her upstairs. As soon as the door close I throw Ember on the ground. "Ouch, is that how you treat your cousin Scarlett?"

"Ember shut up!" I bark at her. She cowards against the wall. "How dare you disrespect one of my girls?" No responds. "Are you deaf answer me!"

"I don't see why your mad I-" I cut her off by grabbing her by her neck. And lift her up

"I'm not mad, I'm pissed. Ember you know who I am. Who they are. Did you think you could get away with disrespecting one of us?" I let go her neck and she falls to the ground coughing. "Just because you are my cousin doesn't mean I can't put you in your place." I slap her.

"Stop please Scarlett," she pleads.

"Ember I haven't even begun. If you were someone else you would have a bullet in you head right now. Yet you are my cousin so your lucky." I take a deep breath. "I swear to god if you ever disrespect any of us again it will be worse than what I just did," I grit out.

She nods her head. I turn on my heels and walk out of the room.

------------------------------------

A/N: Seems Scarlett is a little heartless.

sorry updates are slow and sorry that this chapter is short

Remember to vote and comment