•~24~•

⚠️A BAD HOMOPHOBIC WORD WHICH I HATE⚠️
Taehyung sighed as he kicked the jail cell bars, he wanted to get out of this hell.

All he's been doing was getting in fights with others, arguing with the security and just overall being a bitch.

Taehyung groaned. If he ever was going to get out of here, he needed to behave himself.

"Think of Jungkook...focus on Jungkook...all that matters is Jungkook" Taehyung whispered to himself.

"Hey faggot! Shut the fuck up!" Another inmate snickered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance, this is why he couldn't get along with anyone.

He couldn't focus on the negativity surrounding him, he had to change, he had to do something differently. In order to get out of here, he needs to change his ways.

That's when Tae had a lightbulb moment.

"Excuse me sir!" Taehyung yelled at one of the cops, "I hope you're having a good day sir! U-uh...if you don't mind...I want to help you clean...the u-um prison..." Taehyung whispered the last part.

The cop looked at him confused, "Taehyung...what are you up to?" He asked.

Taehyung sighed, "I'm trying to get parole..."

The police laughed, "It's not that easy Taehyung...but hey, you can help..."

Taehyung's smile grew bigger, this was the first step in something great...and getting the hell out of here.

~~~

Jungkook stuffed his hands in this pockets. Being around Jin and RM all the time was getting annoying, he wanted to walk away from them for a bit, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

Jungkook noticed something as they were walking around the city streets. It was the stationary store that Taehyung and Jungkook went to.

"H-Hey! Guys! Can we maybe go inside the stationary store?" Jungkook asked, fiddling with his hands.

Jin smiled and shrugged, "Sure! I don't see why not"

Jungkook smiled and ran into the store. He looked around. He saw a cute pen with little bunnies on it. He wanted to test it out to see how it works.

He noticed something written.

T + K = ♡

"Holy shit!" Jungkook exclaimed loud enough for everyone in the store to hear.

"Excuse me Sir, please there are children" A worker said.

"I'm sorry but Kim Taehyung really does love me!" Jungkook cheered. Everyone including Jin and Namjoon tilted their heads to the side.

"HE FUCKING LOVES ME!!!" Jungkook cried out in happiness.

Jungkook ran out of the store and into the city streets running back home, "He really loves me!!!" He smiled as he got stares from people in the street.

It may seem odd but Jungkook always thought Taehyung was just manipulative and controlling, just like everyone said he was. But really, seeing that Taehyung wrote that on his own made Jungkook happy, a happiness that's never been felt before.

"JUNGKOOK YOU LITTLE BITCH COME BACK HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS" Jin yelled from afar. Jungkook couldn't care less, at least Taehyung really does love him.

But as soon as things were getting great, a familiar face appeared in front of his very eyes.

"Hello Jungkook...or should I say...traitor?"

~~~
Unedited, short and confusing