•~21~•

"Ah Jungkook! We're glad to see you! Here's your referral, we suggest you go speak to a therapist regularly to prevent anything else from happening to you. Take these medications at least twice a day. If you still feel like you need help you're free to come back here! Thank you" The kind lady said at the reception desk.

"Um...yeah thanks" Jungkook smiled faintly.

"No problem honey, enjoy the rest of your day alright" She smiled and got back to answering phone calls.

"Ready to go home buddy?" Namjoon said patting Jungkook on the back.

Jungkook nodded and walked out of the 'hell' they call a hospital.

"I'm so glad I'm out of there..." Jungkook's sighed.

"Us too..." Jin smiled.

The car ride was silent. Everyone was trapped in their own thoughts. Jungkook's Stockholm Syndrome was just getting worse and worse. He knew Taehyung abused and tormented him, but deep inside he knows Taehyung is a kind and loving man. And that he truely does love Jungkook.

"Welcome back home Jungkook, honey" Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook forced a smile and went upstairs to just go lie on his bed. He should probably shower but honestly he can't seem to do anything.

That's when he was disturbed by a Jin knocking on his door.

"Yeah come in..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook...I'm sorry but...we're really scared and we're going to have to treat you like a kid again. You aren't allowed to leave this house without supervision-"

"Yeah...I'm probably already scared enough...there's no way I'm leaving this home" Jungkook laughed faintly.

"Y-yes...Jungkook remember you need to get ready for tomorrow. Court" Jin scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah..." Jungkook sighed, "I know"

"Yes...Namjoon is getting your tuxedo ready..." Jin frowned, "U-Um...we want you to be able to speak with Taehyung at least one last time...but they didn't let us...so don't try to cause a scene" Jin said sternly shutting the door on his way out.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Great..."

~~~

"Jungkook-ah...Jungkookie...Jungkook Baby..." Taehyung whispered to himself over and over again like some crazy person.

He just wanted to see Jungkook again.

"Taehyung, tomorrow is the day. Don't cause a scene please" The officer said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Great..."

"I'm going to burn this place down when I have the chance and I'll make sure to get Jungkook again...none of you bastards can stop me" Taehyung growled.

"Ah...with that attitude you aren't going to be getting out of here any sooner" the officer smirked.

Taehyung felt vulnerable and instantly offended. He couldn't do anything about it so he just crouched in a little ball and cried.

"Jungkookie..." Taehyung cried.

"D-Don't you feel the s-slightest but bad f-for me...I'm only human can't you see? I made a m-mistake...I just want m-my boyfriend. I want to look him in the face and tell him everything's alright...y-you don't even care about m-my feelings..." Taehyung cried holding onto his chest.

The officer did indeed feel bad for all the victims in this building, but he had to stay professional and not care about what the inmates say, no matter how sad it may be.

"Asshole..." Taehyung mumbled wiping his tears.

Tomorrow's the day and either one of the boys are ready to face each other one last time.

~~~
Short Chapter because the next chapter is important!
Thank you all for the reads! I know I say that often but I'm just really thankful!
Sadly this book is coming to an end...but no worries ;)
I have another book being planned!
Stay tuned for the last few chapters ;P
And trust me...the ending will be unexpected