•~13~•

"I still don't trust Taehyung enough, Yoongi! Please we can't just send Jimin alone to his house it's not going to work...no I'm not allowing it" Hoseok sighed rubbing his temples.

Yoongi looked at Jimin writing some notes in his notebook and nodding to some music.

"I know Taehyung could be a bit aggressive...but we have to give Jimin some freedom?" Yoongi sighed.

"Y-Yeah freedom! Hah! Being murdered isn't 'freedom', Yoongi" Hoseok groaned.

"Listen...Taehyung is safe...he's never murdered anyone before...Jimin won't die...trust me Hoseok...please?" Yoongi said putting his hands on Hoseok's shoulders and looking him in the eyes.

"I could never trust you" J-Hope said rolling his eyes and crossed his arms.

Yoongi smiled and hugged Hoseok, who was still crossed armed and rolling his eyes.

Yoongi mouthed a "thank you" and grabbed Jimin by the arm and dragged him upstairs.

Today is going to be Jimin's first time going out somewhere without someone by his side.

"Are you nervous Jiminie?" Yoongi asked Jimin who was packing his bag.

"No! Of course not! I trust Taehyungie~" Jimin said happily.

"Jimin listen..." Yoongi inhaled and held onto Jimin's shoulders.

"Don't let him touch you...don't do anything...um...inappropriate per say" Yoongi exhaled.

"Ew why would we do that..." Jimin smirked.

"Don't worry Yoongi Hyung! I got everything under control! I think" Jimin shrugged.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jimin, still feeling a little suspicious.

~~~

"We're having guests over! I've already told them you're here" Taehyung cheered.

"Wow great...can I just stay up in my room?" Jungkook mumbled.

"No Kookie, you should talk to people"

"But I always talk to you! That counts!" Jungkook whined.

"Don't whine baby...I'll give you a treat later" Taehyung smirked.

"What-"

The door rang...

"Ah that must be them" Taehyung said a bit surprised.

"Great..."

"Oh Jimin~ Yoongi~ Hello! Welcome to my house again!" Taehyung pushed Jungkook forward "This is Jungkook~ he's a sweetie pie! He's very nice Jimin! Don't be shy! Everyone will get along~" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook glared at Jimin...

"Ok I'm trusting you Taehyung...take care of Jimin" Yoongi pleaded.

"I'm not a baby Yoongi! I'll be ok" Jimin whined.

Yoongi sighed and left, leaving Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin alone.

"What do you want to do Jimin~?" Taehyung said giving his signature box smile.

"Anything you want" Jimin shrugged.

Jungkook glared at Jimin, he was getting all the attention from Taehyung. He knew this would happen...Jungkook needs to get rid of that bitch!

"Jimin...where are you from?" Jungkook interrupted.

"O-oh i-I'm from B-Busan..." Jimin said shyly.

"Oh yeah me too~" Jungkook smirked.

"Is Yoongi your boyfriend?" Jungkook teased.

"Wh-What?! O-Of course not! H-he likes H-Hobi anyways!" Jimin said embarrassed and a bit disappointed.

"Aw don't worry Chim~! I'm sure Yoongi loves you, plus" Taehyung looked directly at Jungkook and whispered something in Jimin's ear that Jungkook couldn't hear.

Jungkook gasped a little and watched Jimin freeze up in embarrassment by whatever Taehyung just told him.

Jungkook was jealous...extremely jealous...if he could he would beat the living shit out of Taehyung and Jimin...but he's trying to be nice...plus, he's not crazy.

"You know...you guys didn't have to whisper...it's literally only us" Jungkook complained.

"Some things are better if only a few people know" Taehyung smiled.

"You little bastard-" Jungkook mumbled loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"U-Uh...a-am I interfering on something between you two..?" Jimin said hesitantly.

"Yes"

"No"

Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"I don't want to be apart of whatever is going on between you two...especially you!" Jungkook exclaimed pointing at Taehyung and running up the stairs.

Jungkook was completely overwhelmed and jealous, he couldn't understand why Taehyung was being a big flirt to Jimin...

Jungkook searched in the drawers noticing a plug attached to...his phone?!

"Oh" Jungkook whispered unplugging his charging phone, he saw the wallpaper of him and Jieun....

The picture made him nostalgic...remembering all the time they spent together, all the love they shared. The more Jungkook thinks about it the more it seems like time wasted. They should've stayed together...it shouldn't have ended like that.

Jungkook took a deep breath in.

Calling Ji Ji Jieun~

"Hey Jieun"

"J-Jungkook?!"

~~~
Toooo beeeee continuedddddddd...