•7•

Staring...counting...staring...counting...

I wonder how many different shades of colours there are in the world...

I wonder why I ate so much ice cream...I feel like throwing up...

"Why am I crying?" Jungkook laughed wiping his tears.

He was sitting on his bed, watching cat videos, crying, and eating ice cream.

He feels hurt that Ji-eun completely replaced him for some dumbass...

Maybe I'm the actual dumbass...

Jungkook sighed and grabbed his phone, he was going to listen to some music while he relaxes...

He inserted his headphones and started to listen to...sad piano music...

"W-why did she replace me?" Jungkook whispered quietly as he wiped his tears.

"I'm so sad" Jungkook cried.

"Jungkookie?" Jin whispered opening Jungkook's door to peek on him.

"H-Hi Seokjin" Jungkook sais quickly wiping his tears.

"Aw is my baby sad-" Jin paused as there was a loud banging noise coming from downstairs, as if someone broke a window with a bat.

Jungkook and Jin shot each other a 'holy shit what was that' look.

"Umm...where's RM?" Jungkook whispered getting up and running to Jin.

"I don't know..he was downstairs...he probably broke something" Jin laughed nervously.

"Let's go check" Jungkook said grabbing Jin's hand and slowly walking down the stairs.

They looked around the living room but there was no sign of Namjoon anywhere.

"Ugh...seriously...we lost you and now we lost Namjoon..." Jin said crossing his arms.

"It's like 10:00 in the night and I'm tired...I can't look for my husband right now" Jin sighed.

"Yeah..." Jungkook groaned as his phone started to ring.

"It's...Namjoon?" Jungkook said confused.

"Well answer it dumbass!" Jin scoffed.

"Hello? RM where the fuck are you?"

"Jin, Jungkook...run..."

"What?! What do you mean run I'm fine at home...Namjoon are you...ok?" Jungkook said extremely confused.

"I'm fine just can you please just get out of there-"

"Namjoon? Namjoon?! Jin he got cut off!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Come, we have to go find him" Jin said holding out his hand for Jungkook to hold.

"J-Jin" Jungkook said pointing at the strange shadow figure behind him.

"What-" Jin screamed before getting smacked on the head by a stranger with the bat.

Jungkook fell down, afraid to move...he knew exactly who this person was...

Taehyung

"TAEHYUNG?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Jungkook cried holding onto a chair near him.

Taehyung didn't answer, he just laughed psychotically.

"Baby...why did you leave me?" He said with a deep and husky voice that sent shivers up Jungkook's spine.