•~19~•

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled running upstairs.

"Fuck fuck fuck! JUNGKOOK OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Taehyung yelled, smacking the bathroom door.

"JUNGKOOK I'M GOING TO BREAK THE FUCKING DOOR IF YOU DONT OPEN THE FUCK UP!" Taehyung cried.

"Fuck" Taehyung groaned as he grabbed a hammer. He started to hammer down the door, but it wasn't really working.

"Fuck it" Taehyung punched the door causing his arms to bleed, but Taehyung couldn't care less.

"Oh my god..." Taehyung scooped up the almost dead Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung cried. "Jungkook my baby. You're hurt..." Taehyung cried.

There was only one thing Taehyung could do at this point. He couldn't fix Jungkook magically, he needed help. He had to call the emergency.

Taehyung called the emergency. In little than 15 minutes, the police and ambulance were already at his home.

"Jungkook-ah...thank you so much for everything. You helped me become a better person. I'll always love you" Taehyung cried.

"I'm sorry for ruining you" Taehyung sobbed, kissing Jungkook on the forehead for the last time.

And with that everything went blank.

~~~

Beep beep beep beep

"Ugh Taehyung turn that alarm off" Jungkook groaned reaching over to hug Taehyung.

But...he wasn't with Taehyung at all. He wasn't even in Taehyung's big ass house.

Jungkook jolted up, feeling the need to throw up. He felt weak and nauseous.

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook exclaimed looking around. He was in the hospital. But there was no sign of Taehyung anywhere.

"Taehyung?! Hyung?! Where are you?" Jungkook pouted. He was confused. And very scared.

He couldn't remember anything that had just happened. He didn't know why he was here...in a hospital...

"Jeon Jungkook! Good morning~" The kind nurse said.

"Um...where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

She smiled kindly, "We'll get into the details later about Taehyung...tell me how you're feeling first" She said taking out a notebook.

Jungkook looked at the notebook then back up to her. "Um...I'm sorry I-I dont know where I am..I need Taehyung!" Jungkook exclaimed.

The nurse sighed, "Taehyung has a life sentence in jail..."

Jungkook's world went dark. The room was silent, filled with shock. Jungkook couldn't breath, this was all his fault. He remembers now, he knows why he's here. Because he tried to kill himself, and because of that he lost Taehyung.

"Can I leave?? Is there any way I can see him again?" Jungkook said with tears in his eyes.

"Yes...you have to attend a court meeting next week...you'll be in the hospital for a bit, so don't expect to leave here any soon. Your parents are coming too see you soon. We also have your diagnosis but I don't think you're ready to hear that yet..." She frowned.

"B-But I want to see Taehyung" Jungkook cried. He felt pathetic but he needed Taehyung.

"Mr. Jeon please don't stress out" She said with worry.

"No...n-no I have every right to stress out!! I need Taehyung! Kim Taehyung! I want him" Jungkook cried out as if Taehyung would magically appear in front of him.

"Jungkook, please calm down...you'll see Taehyung soon" The nurse said, trying her best to calm Jungkook down.

"NO! I DEMAND TO SEE TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook yelled. He knew it was a mistake when other doctors and nurses were surrounding him, trying to hold him down.

"Let me go you fucking psychopaths!!" Jungkook exclaimed trying to break free from the doctors holding him down.

He knew panicking and freaking out wouldn't do him any good, but still, he just wanted to see, hear and feel Taehyung again. He won't be able to live normally if Taehyung isn't around.

"Please...please let me see Taehyung..." Jungkook pleaded. He felt drowsy. He knew it was that fucking medication.

Fuck the hospital staff...

~~~
Yeah!
The story is almost done ughhhhh
Don't worry guys...
Do you think Jungkook will see Taehyung again or nah?
Thank you for all the reads, I know I keep saying this but I'm really happy~
Also...I have a test right now so...wish me luck teehee
Ok I'll go
Bye bye