~•14•~

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SCENES OF VIOLENCE AND ABUSE WHICH MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME PEOPLE⚠️

"J-Jungkook?! W-What?! You're alive?! You're ok?! Kookie?! What the hell is going on?!" Jieun said frantically.

"Don't worry baby...you don't need to worry I'm alright...the real question is are you ok?" Jungkook said sadly.

"N-No! I'm so sorry Kookie! I should've never cheated on you t-this is all my fault! And now you're lost and I don't know what to do with myself. I spend the days crying over you watching the news in hopes of you being found...where are you?! C-come back home please! Come back to me! Please Jungkook" Jieun cried and weeped trough the phone. Jungkook couldn't handle it, he wanted her back too. Taehyung could keep Jimin, Jungkook was going to get out of here.

"D-don't cry babe...I'm here for you even though it might be trough the phone...listen I'm sorry, we both are to blame for all this, but we're meant to be! So...I'm going to break out of this home and move back in with you" Jungkook said proudly.

"A-are you sure you want to move back in with me?" She said shyly.

"Yes I'm 100% sure-"

"Jungkook?! What?! Who are you talking to?! Why do you have your phone?!" Taehyung snapped.

"I'm sorry baby I love you!" Jungkook cried as Taehyung grabbed the phone out of Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkook?! Jungkook what's wrong-"

"You're still talking with her...you still like her?!" Taehyung growled.

Jungkook crouched up into a ball to hide from Taehyung. He's pretty sure Jimin left already and now it's just them two.

"How could you do that to me..." Taehyung said sadly.

"What do you mean 'do that to you'?! Are you fucking insane?! You literally are flirting with someone else other than me! Every time I speak up for myself you try to kill and torture me like it's all some little mother fucking game?! I'm done with you Kim fucking Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled smacking Taehyung across the face.

The room was silent for a bit...all you could hear Jungkook's unsteady breaths

Taehyung held his face and laughed. Laughed it off like it was a joke, as if him getting hit in the face was all some big joke.

"Baby you made a big mistake" Taehyung laughed maniacally as he punched Jungkook back, twice as hard.

Jungkook stumbled and fell. He knew he was nothing against Taehyung.

"K-Kill me a-already you fucking p-psycho" Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung smirked and pinned Jungkook to the floor.

Then he continued to punch the younger over and over again. Causing him to cry in pain each time.

Taehyung leaned down and kissed the younger aggressively.

Jungkook hated and loved that kiss. He pushed Taehyung away from him and tried to smack him on the face.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm mid air.

"Jungkook-ah? Why are you hurting me?" Taehyung laughed.

"W-What do you mean?! You psychopath!" Jungkook tried to make Taehyung loosen his grip on his arm...but he was just too strong.

"You know I love you" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung wide eyed.

"What do you mean you love me...? You...you don't love me!!! You're a-a psycho! You don't know how to love" Jungkook cried.

Taehyung frowned "My family said the same thing"

There was a moment of silence.

"W-What do you mean?" Jungkook said wide eyed.

"My family kicked me out when I was only 14! I had nothing Jungkook! Nothing! But...then I saw you...oh you looked so pretty" Taehyung sighed.

"Wait...what?!" Jungkook said confused.

"We went to the same high school together Kook...I wanted to talk to you...but you were just so cool and popular and you could never like someone like me...you had something that no one else had. So I did what was right and planned everything out...I kidnapped you. I saw you go into that alley way so I ran past you and quickly cornered you...I've been watching you all this time" Taehyung laughed a bit.

"H-High school? I don't remember you..."

"Well...I was a creep...you did know me Jungkook, you just can't remember. People spread rumours about me...saying I was 'ill mentally' and 'a psychopath'. So when I approached you...you were scared of me...you were right in thinking that" Taehyung smirked.

"I-I can't remember-"

"Don't worry Jungkook...you're here with me now~ no one can take you from me" Taehyung smiled pulling Jungkook into a hug.

"Nothing can hurt you anymore"

Jungkook hugged Taehyung back for what seemed like the longest hug ever. Jungkook sniffled and broke down into tears.

"Shh...baby it's going to be ok~" Taehyung said patting Jungkook on the back, making Jungkook cry even harder.

"I-I'm sorry...I-I feel s-so lonely a-and I c-can't even begin to imagine how y-you felt" Jungkook cried.

Taehyung smiled and continued to comfort the younger.

"You have two dads?" Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook nodded and nuzzled into the crook of Taehyungs neck.

"So what happened to your real parents?" Taehyung wondered.

"They...they died...so I was alone for a bit until...u-until...t-they took me...they found me on the streets" Jungkook cried.

"I-I Miss t-them...Taehyung-ah...I-I want to g-go home!" Jungkook cried.

Jungkook was squirming around to make Taehyung stop holding him in place.

"Poor baby...it's ok baby boy don't cry" Taehyung said in a reassuring voice.

"I-I want to go home Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

"Don't...don't say that...you...you'll get to go home...Shh don't cry" Taehyung said holding Jungkook in the hug, not letting him go.

"Don't cry baby...don't cry..." Taehyung hushed the younger as he started to fall into a deep slumber.

"You'll always and forever be with me..." Taehyung smiled at the thought.

~~~
Short chapter but don't worry! Shorter chapters mean I'll have more chapters to publish!
The story is in its midway point!
I'm excited for the next chapter...
You just have to wait and see
Thank you for reading~