•~12~•

Jungkook was watching a movie in his comfy pyjamas.

Taehyung was trying to stay awake.

"Jungkookie...lets go to bed" Taehyung yawned.

"No! I really want to see what happens!" Jungkook said without looking away from the TV.

Taehyung whined and he grabbed the remote and shut off the TV.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Jungkook said bothered by Taehyung's actions.

Taehyung laughed a little and took Jungkook upstairs in his room.

"I'm sleeping here again" Taehyung said pointing towards the bed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and moved over for Taehyung to lay down. He was fine with the older sleeping with him, in fact he very much enjoys it.

Taehyung laid down and made himself comfy.

"Um...Taehyung..." Jungkook whispered.

"Yes Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked sitting up to face Jungkook.

"W-Why did you hurt your sister...she loved you...she seemed like she did..." Jungkook mumbled fiddling with the blanket.

Taehyung looked down "I-I don't know...."

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, he seemed...upset...

"Taehyung-ah...people make mistakes but you still shouldn't have hurt your sister..." Jungkook said holding Taehyung's hands. All Taehyung could do was smile and nod.

"Taehyung...what was that?" Jungkook said softly.

"What was what baby?"

"When...when you...you...kissed me..." Jungkook blushed. Even though it was dark you could still see the blush on his cheeks.

"Why? Why did you kiss me...why did you choose me..." Jungkook questioned getting teary eyed.

"You know very well why I chose you, Jungkook" Taehyung smiled.

"Wh-What?! N-No I don't know why...no it was a big mistake! I-I can't date you! I-I want to be with you b-but I can't-" Jungkook held his mouth realizing what he just said...he just confessed to Taehyung.

"Oh...so you do like me?" Taehyung laughed.

"Thank goodness" Taehyung smirked licking his lips.

"I love you too"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with shock in his face.

They just confessed to one another...

"Y-You do?" Jungkook said nervously.

Before Jungkook could say anything else Taehyung kissed Jungkook gently. It was the sweetest thing ever. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt so nice.

"T-Taehyung" Jungkook whispered.

"I love you" Taehyung said kissing Jungkook again, but this time a lot more passionately. Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's hips lifting up his shirt slowly sinking deeper into the kiss.

Jungkook felt his stomach erupt with butterflies. Taehyung's slender hands on his waist, it was the best feeling ever.

Jungkook prayed Taehyung couldn't feel his heartbeat. It was going crazy, it was beating too fast.

Many thoughts were running trough Jungkook's mind....

But honestly, he tried to focus on the beautiful man in front of him.

Taehyung slowly pulled away, both of their eyes still shut.

Jungkook's eyes slowly fluttered open.

Both males were out of breath...but for the both of them...that kiss was...amazing.

Taehyungs hands were still on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook smirked and kissed him again over and over, playfully biting each other's lips.

"O-Ok! Stop!" Jungkook laughed as Taehyung pulled him close.

"I love you so much baby" Taehyung whispered.

"I...I love you too" Jungkook whispered shyly as they fell asleep together again...

~~~

"Jeon Jungkook...you thought you were smart...you thought if you dated Taehyung you'd forget about me"

"I...those weren't my intentions...I'm in love with Taehyung"

"Not possible...it hasn't been four months yet..."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well...it takes four months to fall in love with someone...you're just crushing...and suffering..."

"Suffering? With what?"

"Stockholm Syndrome...you're being manipulated Jungkook...I'm warning you"

"G-Go away! I'm not being manipulated he loves me!"

"Oh you'll see Jungkook...you'll see..."

"I'LL SEE WHAT?!" Jungkook jolted up from his dream.

"Jungkookie? Are you ok?" Taehyung said with a deep and raspy voice.

Jungkook was panting and sweating...he was scared.

"Jungkook? What was it? Are you having nightmares?" Taehyung asked.

"S-She..." Jungkook didn't know what to say...he's having nightmares about his ex Ji eun warning him about Taehyung.

"Who? Baby don't cry" Taehyung said hugging Jungkook.

"I..." Jungkook didn't know what to say...he loved Taehyung, he was happy with him.

"Taehyung-ah? Do you have my phone?" Jungkook asked.

"Um...Yes but-"

"I need it right now! It's an emergency! Please you can watch what I'm doing..." Jungkook pleaded.

Taehyung got up and left the room, coming back with Jungkook's iPhone.

Jungkook took it, the battery at %5.

He saw all the texts from Jin, RM, Hoseok and...Ji eun...

He clicked on Ji eun.

Ji Ji Jagiya Baby~

Ji eun - He broke up with me! He cheated Jungkook! Please...I'll find you! I know where you are

Jungkook stared at his phone then back at Taehyung.

"Take the phone back...I don't want to see that crap" Jungkook scoffed.

Taehyung smirked and took the phone back.

"Hey Taehyung! What does your room look like?" Jungkook asked rocking back and fourth.

"It doesn't look any different...your room is much more comfortable" Taehyung smiled kissing Jungkook on the cheek.

"Now go to sleep baby...something special is happening tomorrow" Taehyung said booping his nose.

"What's happening-"

"You'll see!" Taehyung smiled as he hugged Jungkook.

"Mmhmm...ok" Jungkook smiled falling asleep.

~~~
When I said I'd be going on a hiatus...
I didn't mean a one day hiatus...
Tsk Tsk
Turns out I finished all the work that needs to be done and now I have more time to write my story!
So no more hiatus I'm back!
Unfortunately Jimin and Jungkook are injured and I feel really bad...
And I also hate Cube Entertainment!
Don't mind this chapter it's more of just a filler for their relationship or whatever...
There's still more of the story so don't go anywhere!
Or you can...