•9•

"Kookieeeee~ wake up baby! I made food" Taehyung giggles as he pokes Jungkook's cheeks.

"Go away" Jungkook groaned as he turned away from Taehyung.

"I'll give you a treat if you eat~" Taehyung whispered.

"No" Jungkook giggled.

"Hmm...ok I'll just have to pull these blankets off of you" Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook didn't reply but he knew he'd have to get up soon.

Jungkook sighed and got up feeling super lightheaded and dizzy.

"Do you feel any better?" Taehyung said feeling Jungkook's head and cheeks.

"I'm dizzy...can I go back to sleep" Jungkook whined.

"Ok tell you what, you can go to sleep after you eat something, ok?" Taehyung said sweetly.

"Fine" Jungkook groaned as he walked to the dinner table.

"Since you're sick I made you chicken noodle soup...it helps your stomach feel better. Also have some tea" Taehyung smiled handing Jungkook a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a cup of tea.

Jungkook smiled back at Taehyung "Thank you".

"No problem" Taehyung said as the phone started to ring.

"Wow...someone is actually calling me" Taehyung said surprised.

"Um Hello?"

"Hey Taehyung, it's Suga. I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me, Hoseok and Jimin? We're at Hoseok's bar and we're wondering if you'd like to come spend time with us?"

"Um no im sorry I'm busy" Taehyung said glancing at Jungkook who was falling asleep mid way trough eating.

"You're always busy...hmph ok! We're coming to visit you then!" Suga said proudly.

"NO! No no please I'm very busy don't come please!"

"Busy doing what? Right...busy doing nothing...I don't care we're coming"

"But! But! Don't no! I'll rip your face off if you come"

"Bye see you!"

"No don't!" Taehyung sighed "Don't come"

Jungkook stared at the confused Taehyung.

"Is everything ok, Hyung?" Jungkook asked confused.

"...my stupid friends are coming over..." Taehyung groaned "What if they see you?"

Jungkook looked down at his hands, he didn't know what to say.

"Jungkookie, go upstairs into your room and sleep...sleep until you feel better. If you need anything...just...call me" Taehyung said handing him some old flip phone.

Jungkook stared at the phone then back up at Taehyung and then back at the phone.

Jungkook inhaled and exhaled got up from his seat and walked up into his room and locked his door, hid under his covers and fell asleep.

Taehyung looked at the time and groaned. He had to clean up this house a bit before anyone could come over.

"Ugh..." Taehyung groaned for the fifth time so far.

"Well time to clean..."

~~~

After cleaning for a good hour and getting dressed into nicer clothes, Taehyung is waiting for his so called 'friends' to come over.