We'll Be Together Forever

I woke up to the sounds of stupid birds.

"Damn birds. Ruining my sleep. I was sleeping perfectly too." I groaned.

I got up and fixed my appearance. Afterwards I walked outside. It was a beautiful morning you could say.

"Fresh air is always perfect. I should use this time to meditate. No harm should be done with this action." I said to myself as I slowly meditated. Floating in the air in the process.

I was so deep into my soothing and peaceful meditating that I didn't notice Sesshomaru standing there. Watching me.

I opened one eye and saw him there. Staring right back at me.

"Hello dear. Do you need something?" I asked him, closing my eye.

"No. Not in particular. I just simply wanted to know where you were.

"Yes. I am here. In the forest. Meditating." I said.

"Obviously." Sesshomaru said.

"You are such of a Kuudere." I said with a light smirk.

"I am not." Sesshomaru said.

I sighed and continued to meditate. Sesshomaru stayed silent and sat down, leaning on a tree trunk. Staring at me.

I could feel his gaze on me. His cold stoic eyes, that holds a barrier to lock away any emotion, were staring intently at me. As if staring deep into my soul, looking for something. Answers maybe? Probably, knowing all of the questions Sesshomaru asks himself.

2 hours had passed and Sesshomaru stood up and stretched. I finally stopped floating and meditating.

"The children should be up by now." I said.

"Yes. We should go." Sesshomaru said.

I nodded at his words and followed behind him to the village.

When we arrived we saw Aiko and Akio playing with Himari. Himari was counting and Akio and Aiko were hiding.

I looked over to see Itsuki and Katsumi holding hands and starinf lovingly into each others eyes. When I looked back to where Aiko and Akio had been hiding I saw them start to turn invisible! What's happening to them?!

I started to run towards them but Sesshomaru stopped me.

"No. Fear not. They are not in trouble. This is their...power that they received." Sesshomaru said.

"What? Now of all times?" I asked.

"I believe so." Sesshomaru responded.

I then saw a branch falling. But I didn't look up to see the branch. So how would I be able to know if it were falling or not?

I looked back and saw the branch falling. What? That just happened...but it happened again?

"Let me guess...you are experiencing your new powers?" Sesshomaru asked.

I nodded my head.

"What's going on. I see nothing happening." Sesshomaru said.

"I feel as if I just saw the branch falling and when I looled back it fell again. The same branch fell twice." I explained.

"Ah I see. You saw the future." Sesshomaru said.

"I...did. Didn't I?" I asked.

"Yes...yes you did." Sesshomaru answered.

I couldn't believe this. My powers along with Aiko and Akio's powers, are now one with us and we have aquired what we had coming to us.

This life is so confusing. The questions I ask myself everyday are always unanswered. It makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever! Who am I? Y/n.

What am I? A hybrid soul within a hybrid soul?

Why did my mother give me Shi and Ha? She saw potential in me and thought it could be of use to me.

Why did they hide the fact of who I am and what I am from me? Unanswered.

Why did they never tell me I had other family members that I could reach out to for answers? Unanswered.

WHY DID THEY KEEP THESE IMPORTANT SECRETS FROM ME?! UNASWERED!!!

WHY MOTHER?! UNANSWERED.

WHY FATHER?! UNANSWERED!!

All of these questions that are unanswered remain unanswered. It drives me crazy. This new addition to my life has taken a small toll on me but I learn to deal with it. Change happens.

I could feel as if I could explode but it was kind've what I expected.

"You must have a lot on your mind. I shall leave you to your thoughts. I'll take care of the children for the day. You need to think and let off some steam that you have been holding in for quite some time dear." Sesshomaru said to me.

"Alright. Make sure to keep them in check." I told him.

He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Be safe." He said.

"You know I will." I replied. I then walking into the forest, my thoughts swarming in my head like Levi's fangirls.

If they kept that many secrets from me then was I even supposed to find out? Was it to keep me safe?

Or was it to keep others safe...from me?

New questions yet they all deem unanswered. Again.

But I believe I can answer SOME of my questions.

If it was to keep me safe from whatever, I'm sure they would've informed me of everything and I would have a clear mind full of plans and escape routes if I were to ever be in danger.

So that answers that one question.

My parents never brought me around anyone in the human or demon world. No one even knew of our existance so who would they be trying to protect from me if, they knew nobody to protect?

A question to answer my question. I sat down on a cliff and looked up to see the sun setting.

"Wow. Time surely flies by when you are deep in thought." I said as I looked at the beautiful sight.

"Not as beautiful as you love." Sesshomaru said, walking out of the trees.

"I know everything is getting hard on you and a lot of questions you ask are unanswered. I used to be a lot like you. Full of rage because of the many unanswered questions that I could not yet answer. But I want to let you know that by focuzing on the present and the future, you can learn more about the past later instead of figure it all out now." Sesshomaru said.

"I don't want you to be distracted forever. Just live on and forget about the past. Until the time comes." He added.

"Of course Sesshomaru. Now that you mention it. That would be a much more suitable solution." I said.

I put a hand on his face and smiled at him.

"I love you Sesshomaru." I said.

He put his hand over mine.

"Forever and always my love." He said.

We kissed passionately and for quite a while.

When we pulled away we looked into each others eyes.

"For we will always be together....forever." We said in unison.

The End.

(Yes. This is the end of Full Moon. Of course I can always make a sequel if you giys want so lemme know in the comments if you guys want a sequel to come out! Bye Bye! 👋