2,000+ Special! Kagome x Male! Demon! Reader

(A/n: OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE OVER 2 THOUSAND VIEWS! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH! so now you shall have three specials. Yay! This isn't part of the story tho)

Reader POV

I was traveling with Inuyasha and everybody else. I have a major crush on Kagome. She's pretty and sweet, and kind and that weird kimono she has on called a school uniform drives me nuts.

It's too short.

Inuyasha complains about it but I just sit back and relax.

I'm a Inu yokai demon. Just like Inuyasha and I have a sword, The Tokiyai, passed down from my mother. I have the ability to hide my scent and demonic presence and aura. I can also lower my demonic aura so opponents can underestimate me.

We are currently stopping to rest because Mr.Perv faked out the villagers.

I was sitting outside looking at the moon and the stars.

I traced some of them. I made a trace of my mother. Best woman I've ever been with. Well Kagome is second best. Nobody can take 1st place from mother.

As I was tracing and looking at the stars, Kagome walked up to me and sat down next to me.

"What's up Kagome?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to come and check up on you." She said.

"Oh. You have nothing to worry about. I'm fine." I reassured her.

"Yeah. You're right." She said.

"Anything on you mind?" I asked her. There was clearly something she wanted to say. It was written all over her face.

"Well now that you mention it....I....I...lo-"

"There's a demon coming!" Sango said coming out with Hiraikotsu and Kirara.

I stood up with my sword in my hand.

"Looks like it'll have to wait. Let's go demon slaying!" I said.

Kagime nodded and stood up. Inuyasha gave her the bow and arrow and we all ran towards the incoming demon.

I jumped at it and sliced its arm. It wasn't cut off but it was severely injured.

"Good job Y/b/n! (Your boy name)" Kagome shouted.

"Kagome this isn't a time to be congradulating y/b/n!" Inuyasha scolded.

Then she nodded and shot an arrow at the demons chest. It hit his stomach and he roared.

I sliced his stomach and Sango used her Hiraikotsu to strike his legs.

Miroku.....hit the demon with his staff.....

Then I finally sliced his head off with my sword.

"Finally the big rag died!" I shouted in relief.

"Hehe! You did an amazing job Y/b/n!" Kagome said.

"Thanks. But it wasn't much that I did." I said.

"C'mon Kagome. I need to talk to you." Inuyasha said as he grabbed Kagome's wrist.

"But...." Kagime started.

Inuyasha dragged her into the woods. Not literally though.

I hid my scent and followed them. I also hid my demonic presence and aura.

Then they finally came to a stop and Inuyasha turned to Kagome.

"Kagome. Listen. I love you and I really care about you. I love you With all of my heart and I wish to know if you return my feelings." Inuyasha said.