This Feeling, What is it?

(Funny pic or is it not?)
______________________________________

Your POV
Rin was awake and she jumped on Jaken. I found that quite funny but I laughed in my head. I have pride but I don't care much about it. I watch as Rin torments Jaken as he begs her to stop. I then speak, "It's funny that a demon like you is begging for a human to stop tormenting you. Very funny. So funny that I would like to join in." A evil glint in my eyes. Before Jaken could speak, Sesshomaru came out of the forest. I looked at him for a moment before looking back at Jaken and saying, "Now where were we?" He screeched and I smacked his head saying, "Shut your mouth. I was not serious. Besides I wouldn't want my ears to bleed from your horrid voice." He then gasped and said, "Milord! Are you going to just let her insult me like that?!" Sesshomaru looked up and said, "Are you telling me what to do?"

'No he isn't' I thought. Sesshomaru then walked towards me. 'What the hell?' I thought. He looked into my golden eyes as I looked into his. My heart was pounding. 'This feeling, what is it?' I thought.

Sesshomaru POV
What was I doing? I stared into her eyes for a while. My heart was thumping like it was about to tear out of me. What is this feeling? What is it! It shouldn't be love. IT CAN'T BE LOVE! I have no such feelings. Or maybe I do.

Your POV
He stared into my eyes for Kami knows how long. I then break our stare and look away. I turn my head and walk towards a tree next to A-Un. My heart still pounding. I can't shake this feeling off. We just met! How would I even fall in love with Sesshomaru.

I guess... Maybe I do love him. Wait! What am I saying?! I don't have a feeling such as love! But... Every since I met Rin I grew a new emotion. When I met Sesshomaru I had that same emotion but... It was passionate and 'Romantic'. Could it be, that I may have grown feelings for him? Could it be that I...

Sesshomaru POV
Maybe I do...

(A/n: Yup! And you both will show each other just how much! Soon though very soon. You liiiiiiike each other!)

Your POV
We kept traveling place to place. I pick up the scent of... A demon but the smell of Naraku. I never really had anything against him, nor do I want to associate with him. He gave me an offer and I declined and left simple as that. But it was mixed with wind and air and Naraku.

Then a dark haired woman in a rather cute kimono with red eyes and a pin and a feather in her hair. I took a look at her face and she WAS BLUSHING?!?!?! By the looks of it she was blushing and I don't think she likes women or children and I doubt she would like an imp like Jaken. The only man here was... Sesshomaru! She was blushing at Sesshomaru. Could it be that she... Loves him too?

(A/n: Kagura will be out of character and pretend that she is free from Naraku)

Rin hid behind me and kept whispering, "Kagura Kagura Kagura." I figured out the woman's name was Kagura. Before I spoke she said, "Hello Sesshy!" My eyes widen. "Sesshy?" I questioned. I wanted to burst out laughing and joke but I was angry and... Jealous? Why would I be jealous! He doesn't feel the same way about me so why get jealous! Sesshomaru spoke, "What do you want Kagura?"

She then blushed more and said, "I just wanted to... Travel with your group. Now that I am free from Naraku. I wish to travel with you." Sesshomaru turned and said, "Do whatever you please." He then started walking and me, Jaken, Rin, A-Un, and Kagura followed. Kagura kept sending me glares. For what reason? I know. Because she thinks I'll steal Sesshomaru from her. Which I will.

Sesshomaru came to a stop and Rin saw a hot spring nearby. I sighed. 'Great just great. A hot spring. I actually want to relax.' I thought. Sesshomaru had a hint of happiness in his eyes. Why I have no idea.

(A/n: So he can see some stuff hehehhehh. Pervert alert!)

There was two hot springs. One for children and the other for adults. That's nice I guess. Kagura followed me to the adult hot spring. I stripped and slowly melted into the water. Kagura then spoke, "You will not have Sesshy. Understand?"

I looked at her and said, "Why would you think that I would take him from you. You two are obviously a couple. Anyone calls him Sesshy and he doesn't kill them immediately then he must have taken a liking to them or he has feelings for them." Kagura smiled and said, "You are correct. Me and Sesshy are together. He has planned to marry me too."

I sunk down into the water after saying, "Nice." I relaxed fully underwater. I felt amazing. For some reason I didn't need any air.

I soon noticed that Kagura left. I was relieved. I poked my head out to see Sesshomaru in the water. I blushed and went back underwater. 'Bad idea' I swear I looked away fast only to see a blur. I then pretend I didn't see him. Which surprisingly worked. I completely forgot that he was there, and so I got out of the water. I dried off and put on my kimono. Then I grabbed Shi and Ha. I walked to Rin and the others. Leaving Sesshomaru in the water.

Sesshomaru POV
Did I just see what I thought I just saw? I felt hot. Not from the water either. I look at my reflection in the water to see that I am... BLUSHING?! WHY IN KAMI AM I BLUSHING?! I never blush! Was it because I saw the back side of Y/n? I can't think like that. She thought that me and Kagura are together. Kagura can lie expertly I guess. I have to prove that I am in fact single and that I do not love Kagura and that we aren't together. How will I do that?
______________________________________