Sacrifice or Selfishness

"I thought you died." Sesshomaru said.

"Well I am still alive somehow. I don't know but I'm grateful and I will use this second chance at life to finally get what I want." Kagura cackled.

"Well I don't care about your little baby ways of getting Sesshomaru." I said.

"Oh Y/n I don't just want Sesshomaru...I want your twins..." Kagura said.

"We'll too bad because you aren't getting them." I said while slowly taking out Shi and Ha.

"No need to get hostile. Just give me what I want or...." Itsuki then appeared in her hands. Sleeping.

"Let him go." I demanded.

"Give me your twins and Sesshomaru." She said.

"NO!" I shouted.

"Well then bye bye Itsuki." She said while raising her fan.

"I'm not letting the same thing happen twice." I said while smirking.

Before she could say Dance of Blades, I took out Shi and sliced her fan in half.

"Grr.....!" She scowled.

"Now what is the child going to do without her toy?" I teased.

"This." She said and started to choke Itsuki.

I smirked.

'She doesn't know that Itsuki can produce his own oxygen so choking or suffocating him won't work.'

"So you'll smirk when your child is being choked. Sesshomaru she doesn't deserve someone like you, and those twins would be better off without her. Just come to me and I'll take care of those twins we can be the married couple we've dreamt of!" Kagura said, still choking Itsuki.

Itsuki's face scrunched up but then went back to being peaceful again.

"W-what!? It's been more than 10 minutes and yet he's still breathing!" Kagura shouted while panicking.

Just then Itsuki grabbed her neck and threw her towards a nearby boulder/rock.

"I don't like the hands of random sluts around my neck. I can't let you hurt or take away my baby brother and baby sister. Nor can I let you take away my dad." Itsuki said.

His stomach wound was fully healed and it left a scar.

"I'm gonna give you a pounding for saying that word, after this battle is over." Sesshomaru said.

"Took the words right from my mouth." I said.

"Oh please boy. You were stabbed in the stomach and injured badly so there is no way you are in any condition to fight." Kagura scoffed as she got up.

"I'd say the same for you. Your head hit that rock pretty hard." Itsuki smirked.

I looked at her head and it was gushing out blood.

"Oh...this. I'll be fine. I'll do whatever it takes to get Sesshy back!" Kagura said.

"Mom...Dad... I got this." Itsuki said.

"No you can get hurt!" I shouted.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Itsuki said with a determined look on his face.

"This is for my family, for Akio, for Aiko, and I won't let you take them AWAY FROM ME!!" Itsuki shouted while launching towards Kagura. He scratched her arm with his claws and poison came out of the scratch.

"AHHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" She screamed.

"Poison claws." Itsuki answered simply.

"You brat!" She shouted.