8,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Koga PART TWO!

(I got ONE comment about who to choose so I'm gonna do their opinion. Sorry but I get impatient sometimes and if you wanted to go with Koga then I am horribly sorry....ANYWAYS ON TO THE STORY ONESHOT SPECIAL!)

I looked at the both of them. Yeah Koga was a nice guy, but he is kinda overly confident...so is Inuyasha, but Koga is like a scaredy cat. He runs away like a pussy. It's a disgrace and he calls himself the leader of the wolf demon tribe.

Koga also never keeps promises. He told Kagome that he would always protect her. Well how in fucks name would you protect her if you aren't by her side?! Dumbass. Like seriously it's stupid! You'll protect her from far away? Ha!

I also think he still loves Kagome. He has been flirting with her while I'm not around. How I know? Well I either eavesdrop or Sango gossips about it.

I take in a deep breath and let out a deep sigh.

"I choose Inuyasha." I said without any doubt in my voice.

Koga looked sad, mad, happy? Just all of the emotions.

Inuyasha smirked at Koga. He then walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I knew she'd pick the best!" Inuyasha boasted.

Koga then growled and forcefully kissed Kagome.

"NOOOOO! KOJO!!!! MY SHIIIP!!! IT'S SINKING!!!!" I internally screamed.

"Mmk." I gulped.

Kagome pulled away and blushed a lot.

"K-Koga...." She sputtered out.

"I love you Kagome. I'll never love Y/n!" Koga said to her.

Damn. I guess Kagome was a second option.

"So...I was your second choice?!" She exclaimed.

"....Yeah....?" He said.

"Hmpf! I'd rather be with Miroku!" She said while turning on her heel.

"Making me second. Who does he think he is?!" She mumbled while walking away.

Yup...Koga is officially a dumbass.

(Night)

I rummaged around in my backpack, looking for my sweet hoodie. IT'S SO FUCKING COLD!!! I kept looking and I couldn't find it! WHY NOW!!! OF ALL TIMES IT HAD TO BE NOW WHEN I'M FREEZING COLD IN THE FUEDAL ERA!!

I then looked for Inuyasha. Maybe I can steal his stuff.

"Inu? IIIIIInnnnuuuuyyyyaaaasssshhhaaaa?"I wispered yelled.

"Wha- Oh Y/n. What's wrong?" He asked the last part.

"I'm cold and I can't seem to find my hoodie." I shivered.

He then grabbed me and put the fire rat on me. (When I wrote this sentence I was like, "He put a rat on you.")

I felt warm instantly and cuddled into him. He seemed shocked at first but he soon snapped out of it.

"I love you Inu."

"I love you too Y/n."

I looked up at him as he looked down at me.

Third Person POV

Miroku, Sango, Kirara, and Kagome were all watching the scene before them. Shippo was of course sleep. That smol cinnamon roll shouldn't be watching.

*Lime Ahead You have been worned. I uh mean Warned.*

Then Y/n and Inuyasha kissed each other passionately. Their lips moving in perfect sync. Inuyasha then licked the bottom of her lip, asking for an entrance. Y/n happily let him in this one time as he explored her mouth.

Miroku blushed as did Sango and Kagome. Kirara looked away and went to sleep.

Y/n needed some air and so did Inuyasha so they pulled away from the heated makeout session. They were both aroused by it and Inuyasha could smell it!

(Look I'm trying to make this 1,000+ words so I'm gonna make a lemon for this fucking oneshot. This might be the only time I do this. MIGHT!)

*LEMON AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! YOU'VE BEEN TORNED! I MEAN UH WARNED!!*

Inuyasha pulled Y/n out of the hut and somewhere in the forest with his demonic speed.

Y/n was kinda nervous because this was her first time doin this. SHE'S FUCKING 16 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! WHY IS SHE DOING THIS AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE?! But She obviously didn't care. How did they even get to this?

Inuyasha climbed above Y/n as she stared at his lust filled eyes. Inuyasha attacked her neck with love bites and sweet licks. He found this one spot that made Y/n go cray-cray.

"Inuyasha!" She gasped.

Inuyasha smirked as he continued to give that spot some attention.

He didn't notice that Y/n took her clothes off and that she was left in nothing but her bra and underwear. He also didn't notice that she took of his clothes as well.

HOW THE FUCK HE DIDN'T NOTICE HIS CLOTHES WERE BEING TOOKEN OFF?!

Inuyasha then sat up. Now noticing what happened.

"I see you're impatient." He teased.

Y/n stayed silent as she bit her lip while looking at Inuyasha's toned chest.

Inyyasha smirked and took Y/n's bra off. With technical difficulties of course.

He then took one of her boobs in his hand. He took the other in his mouth as he massaged the other.

(A/n: What about his sharp ass claws?)

He then took away his hand and slid Y/n's panties off. His tounge swirled around her nipple as he entered a finger in her womanhood.

"I-Inu-" Y/n sputtered out.

"Shh... If you stay quiet I'll give it to you quicker." Inuyasha said in a husky voice.

Y/n could only moan in response as Inuyasha added another finger inside her.

She was about to scream out Inuyasha name as he intered the third digit.

He pumped his fingers in and out of Y/n as she moaned over and over again. Moaning and screaming Inuyasha's name.

She then climaxed and Inuyasha pulled his fingers out and licked them clean.

"You taste amazing. Now it's time for the main dish." Inuyasha said while climbing over Y/n again. He positioned himself at her entrance. He looked at her one time.

"Are You sure about this? You know when I start I won't stop until I drop." He warned.

She nodded and closed her eyes to brace the pain.

Inuyasha slamed into her so she wouldn't have to go through the pain slowly.

He decided to let her ride out the pain and in about a few minutes she started to moan loudly.

"Inu! Inu! Oh god YES!!" She moaned louder than before.

Inuyasha then put her leg over his shoulder. Now she went cray-cray cause he was hittin that G-spot.

"AH! YES! RIGHT THERE! OH GOD DON'T STOP!!" She screamed.

Inuyasha groaned and growled in pleasure as Y/n was doing the same. Except she was moaning instead of growling.

They were both close to their limit and boy were they disappointed.

"Inuyasha....I-I'm close!" Y/n shouted.

"Me too!" He shouted.

As he climaxed, he bent down and bit Y/n's neck, marking her as his.

After they rode out their orgasms, they both panted in exhaustion. Inuyasha smirked in achievement, he was happy he had the love of his life with him and not with Koga.

He then smiled and kissed her cheek as she slept. He then fell asleep with her.

The end of the oneshot