4,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru!

I was just traveling with my group. Shippo on my shoulder and me flying around like crazy.

I'm a moon demon. Full blooded too. My powers awaken at night and I can use them at my fullest. I don't really know why but in the day time, I turn human or sometimes even half demon. I never asked my mom or my dad the cause of this but... I never knew that one day I would find out.

And that day or shall I say night...would be today. Tonight.

Me and Shippo were picking flowers behind the group. Inuyasha was looking for some herbs for Kagome.

I was kinda sad that he formed a relationship with Kagome. Why you may ask? Well because I found myself in love with him. But that's not all... I also fell in love with his older brother, Sesshomaru.

I doubt that they would return my feelings though. I mean think about it.

Sesshomaru, an all mighty, cold hearted, full blooded demon, loving someone? Now that is backwards. He doesn't care about anyone but himself.

But something about that voice, that face, the way his hair sways in the wind, the way he gracefully walks and geez his sword work is somewhat attractive. I don't even know why.

And then there's Inuyasha. The stuck up, rude, rowdy, and mean prick. He's always mean to everyone. Well except Kirara.

But there's always something good in all bad things.

Like when he actually cares for us and sometimes when he protects us. He tells us to get back although he knows how powerful I am during the day and the night. And the way he always makes us laugh. He may be a half demon but he has human in him and that's why I love him.

They both are somewhat really attractive. But alas I don't think they feel the same about me.

"Hey Y/n? You okay? You've been spaced out for a while." Shippo asked worridly.

"I'm fine Shippo. Don't worry about me." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay. Whatever you say." Shippo said.

Inuyasha stopped and we all looked at him.

"What's wrong Inu?" I asked.

"Sesshomaru!" He yelled as he threw the herbs to Sango. She caught them and Inuyasha pulled out his Tetsusaiga.

"Calm yourself for I am not here for you. I am here for her." Sesshomaru said as he looked at me.

My heart beated faster and my face was getting heated.

"Why would you need me?" I asked.

"No questions." Sesshomaru said as he was now in front of me and my poor face was hot as fuuudge.

(Thought I was gonna say fuck? Geez. Wait I just said fuck. Dude I just said fuck again! Lol South Park.)

He used his hand to lift my chin and he kissed me.

Welp that 's my first kiss thrown off a cliff.

Inuyasha looked pissed and I think...jealous?

Sesshomaru pulled away and he looked at Inuyasha.

Kagome held onto Inu's arm and I was pinged with slight jealousy until I remembered the event that took place not too long ago.

"Why'd you do that Sesshomaru!?" Inuyasha shouted at him with anger.

"Because, little brother, I know how much you love her and I won't let you take her from me. This Sesshomaru is the only one that can love that beautiful creature standing behind me." Sesshomaru said.

My eyes widened.

"You love her Inuyasha?!" Kagome asked in anger.

"Yeah so what?! You've always attracted other men and you even love all of the attention! You never push them away or say that you're taken! You just stay quiet and let them flirt with you! You've never asked me if I was okay when they flirted with you. Y/n did! She was looking out for me while I was sad and jealous and mostly angry! I love her!" Inuyasha said.

My heart beat quickened and my face grew hotter if possible.

Sesshomaru growled and put his hand out protectively.

"I will not let you take her away from me." Sesshomaru said, his sexy voice laced with venom.

I rubbed my legs together to cool down the heat down there. Geez why now of all times!

I'm guessing Inuyasha noticed...I think.

"That's it! I'm gonna finish you off right here and right now!" Inuyasha shouted.

Sesshomaru looked away from him and turned to me.

"I have a much more logical solution for this misfit. Y/n dearest, who do you choose? That half breed or me?" Sesshomaru asked.

This is sooo not like him. At all. My face grew redder and hotter if possible and my heart beat quicjened and of course the heat in my lower region grew hotter.

"I...I...I choose...

Sesshomaru Choice

"Sesshomaru." I said simply.

"Well now that she has chosen, you can stay with that human creature." Sesshomaru said to Inuyasha.

Inuyasha lowered his head in sadness and jealousy. Kagome latched onto his arm only to be shaken off by Inuyasha.

He looked up and deep into my eyes.

"I will always love you Y/n. And ine day I'll get you back." Inuyasha said.

Sesshomaru turned me around led me to A-Un, Rin, and Jaken.

Jaken was quite pleased with my presence. Rin was delighted. And A-Un was happy.

I was happy to be with the love of my life.

And some stuff happened that same night. While everyone was sleep of course.

(In simple words, they fucked. What? I'm just sayin what they did.)

Inuyasha Choice

"Inu." I said simply.

Sesshomaru let me go and turned away.

"Tch." He said.

I smiled at Inuyasha as he ran to me and lifted me up.

He kissed me passionately and snaked his arm around my waist.

Sesshomaru left in disgust and the last thing I heard from him was,

"I'll still come back for you Y/n, for I will always love you." He said before completely disappearing in the forest.

Inuyasha had his arm still around my waist as we walked with the group. Kagome was angry and jealous. Sango was happy for us, Miroku was same old Miroku, and Shippo didn't really care.

And some stuff happened that night. While everyone was sleep.

(Basically they fucked. Hey don't get mad at me. I'm just statin facts.)

The end