The baby is born

"She is?!" Sesshomaru yelled. Rin nodded her head as Sesshomaru bolted towards the direction he heard Y/n screaming and Jaken screaming from pain.

"RIN! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Y/n screamed in pain and agony.

"We're coming Miss Y/n!" Rin shouted back.

Y/n slowly breathed as the pain came back and she screamed more while breaking Jaken's small hand.

"SESSHOMARU!!! WHERE ARE YOU!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE WITH ME SINCE YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!" Y/n screamed.

As if on cue Sesshomaru and Rin landed in front of the birthing demoness. She squeezed Jakens hand once more before it was replaced with Sesshomaru's.

"Alright miss Y/n. I need you to breath." Rin said.

"I'm doing that. *breaths in and out*" Y/n replied.

"Now push. As hard as you can." Rin said.

Y/n did as told as she pushed. While screaming. And crushing Sesshomaru's hand.

"I see the head Miss Y/n! Once or possibly two more then the baby will be out!" Rin said happily.

Y/n pushed once more and the baby's head was more visible.

"One more push Miss Y/n!" Rin said.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Y/n screamed while pushing and breaking Sesshomaru's hand.

"Waaaaah waaah waaah wah wah waaahhh!!" The cries of the newborn echoed.

"It's a boy! Yay!" Rin said as she cleaned him in the nearby River stream.

Your POV

"Sesshomaru..."

"Yes?"

"I will kill you for making me go through that. I'm healed up nice and quick so BE PREPARED!!!" I said.

Sesshomaru chuckled as we waited for Rin to come back with our son.

Soon Rin came back with a cloth wrapped around our son and she gave him to me.

"Hi little Itsuki." I said.

"Itsuki?" Sesshomaru question. Oh yeab I never told him I wanted to name him that.

"Yeah. It fits him."

"Your right. Like always." Sesshomaru said while hodling me close to him.

"I know. I love you Sesshomaru." I said.

"I love you too my love." He said while kissing me. Poor Rin was still there.

Itsuki cooed making me and Sesshomaru pull away from the kiss.

I smiled down at him. He was adorable. An amazing sight to see.

"We love you too Itsuki." Me and Sesshomaru said in unison.

'To think that this would be my life. I would've came across Sesshomaru years ago.'
______________________________________

Sorry this was short. I am totally gonna make a lemon after your 2nd child. YASH! I bet some of you dirty minded freaks are super excited about it. Don't worry cuz I'm a dirty minded freak too. Anyways I love you guys so much! You guys gave this story lots of love!! 🎊🎊🎆🎇🎆🎇