Where are they?! What is this?!

"THEY'RE WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Missing. Did you not hear him?" Inuyasha said.

"Did you hear the cries of people at your funeral?" I asked in a crazed tone.

"What?" Inuyasha asked shakily.

I sniffed the air, looking for a catch of Akio and Aiko's scent.

"I found something.....I think?" I said.

I started to run with Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Itsuki behind me.

"Whoever took them are dying. I've been inching to get my hands bloody!" I said.

"Calm do-" Inuyasha started.

"Don't.Fucking.Tell.Me.To.Calm.Down." I said demonically.

Inuyasha stayed silent as we continued running. The scent was getting stronger and we soon arrived at a clearing.

I looked around to see Aiko and Akio playing in the flowers and leaves. And on the ground it looked like some type of writing. Oh wait it's in Japanese.

"So what's all of this mumbo jumbo?" Inuyasha exclaimed.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were sealed away. And most of your brain melted." I said.

"What?!" Inuyasha exclaimed.

"Look. What does it say mom?" Itsuki asked.

I forgot I hadn't taught him Japanese. I looked at the Japanese writing and started to translate it.

"Anata no futago ga shinu jikai - S" I said.

"What? Um speak English please?" Inuyasha exclaimed.

"It means, Next time your Twins will die -S. So basically someone with a name that starts with the letter S is after me and/or my twins...or possibly my entire family. I don't know who would want to do this but...I honsetly have no clue." I explained.

"Aiko! Akio! C'mere!" I shouted. They ran towards me with huge smiles plastered onto their faces.

"Hi mommy!" They both said.

"Hello sweetfaces. Let's go back to the village." I said in the most sweetest voice I could create.

"Kay!" They both said.

We both then walked into the forest with Inuyasha following.

Sesshomaru stayed with Itsuki to train him more and to also try to figure out who is S?

(Reference anybody? Let me know if you get it.)

/at the village\

Kagome finally had her children....
Yes it was children. Another set of twins actually. Himari begged me to train her today so I decided I should. She's a quick learner. She got the basics done in no time! Now we just need to get that power of hers to be in her control. Speaking of power I wonder what power do Aiko and Akio hold. They have a really high demonic aura. It's very powerful. Power that could rival my own.

But what could their power be? And that fresh spring water stuff that Itsuki told me about...is it true? Will me, Aiko, and Akio have a special and powerful type of power? If so then what is it?

Sesshomaru POV

"Itsuki keep your sword held high! Stand up straight! Fix your stance!!" I scolded Itsuki.

He sighed and moved his body around a bit so he could have a better stance and position.

"Hey dad?" He asked.