2,000+ Special! Bankotsu x Reader

(You already know this isn't part of the story so yeah)

Reader POV

I was traveling with Inuyasha and everyone. Miroku constantly getting slapped by Sango, Kagome and Inuyasha bickering, Shippo shaking his head at the two saying that they should act more grown up, and Kirara being the cute twin tailed cat demon she is.

I had Kirara on my shoulder and Shippo on the other. They both loved me because I was a full demon. I had movements like a skillful ninja or assassin. It was easy when my opponents underestimate me.

But anyways I am a full fox demon. Shippo is my younger brother. I lost him a few months ago but he told me he met Inuyasha and Kagome and that he practically begged them to help him find me.

But now here I am, on the journey to beat Naraku!

We were all walking I smelled blood...and lots of it. Inuyasha did too so we all went to the source of the smell.

Once we arrived we saw a lot....of dead....human bodies.

Geez.

"How come the people or person who kills people, doesn't clean up their mess!? It's so fucking annoying!" I said.

"Sis...I'm right here." Shippo said.

"S-sorry. I just got mad." I said back to him.

Inuyasha and Miroku then started to bury the bodies. I helped out because I was bored.

"Geez I've been doing nothin but burying people we come across! No sign of Naraku either!" Inuyasha complained.

"Inuyasha stop complaining. How come Y/n is doin this no problem? She isn't complaining." Miroku said.

"Because she cleans...like a wench is supposed to." Inuyasha said.

I sped up to him and slapped him.

"Bastard I dare you to say that again and you won't live to tell the tale." I said the last part in a threatening voice.

"S-sorry!" Inuyasha said as he started to sweat.

"Now get back to work!" I shouted.

//3 days later\\

We have been walk in non stop. We have ANOTHER enemy. A sexy one at that. I mean uh.... Well whatever but the Band of Seven if I recall, yeah Inuyasha is kinda mad that we have another pest to deal with.

We stopped walking. Why? I looked from the ground to see that we were in what looks to be a village.

"Kagome!" I heard Koga shout.

I looked over and saw something rush towards Kagome.

I pushed her out of the way and stopped it with my hand.

"KAGOME YOU HAVE TO STOP STANDING AROUND BECAUSE IF YOU DIE OUT HERE IT'LL BE BECAUSE YOU JUST FREEZE LIKE FUCKING ICE!" I shouted at her.

"I'm so-sorry!" Kagome said.

"Tch. Geez!" I said to myself.

"Look big brother! Another woman!" Jakotsu said in anger.

"Oh? Oh! Damn..." Bankotsu trailed off.

I looked to him and I saw him staring at me.

Then Jakotsu flung his sword at me but I kicked it away.

"Fuck! That shit actually hurt! What the hell is that made out of!" I shouted while rubbing the bottom of my foot.

"There are children!" Kagome shouted.