Who are you?

I woke up to the lovely day. Everyone was gone so the hut was empty.

"WIND SCAR!!" I heard in the distance.

"WISPERING DEATH!!" I heard in the distance.

I jolted up and out of the hut with Shinha in my hands.

I soon appeared in front of Itsuki and Inuyasha. They were battling this demon and...she was holding Aiko and Akio.

"How the hell did she get them?" I asked in a deathly tone.

"I don't know!" Inuyasha said.

"Well too bad because YOU'RE GONNA LET THEM GO!" I shouted.

"Eh? Oh you! Hahahahhahah! Y/n was it? Ah yes I remember you fully! You were the girl who Takashimi got killed by!" The demon girl said.

"What's it to you?" I asked.

"I am Sonasu. A member of the Shinsi Hakamaru Clan. Takashimi was our once strongest members but it appears that you have stolen his life." The demon, now known as Sonasu said.

"Oh really? And why are you after me and/or my family?" I asked.

"Well it's as simple as they get. Our leader sees you and your...twins as a threat to us. So we decided to get rid of you!" She said happily.

"Well you can't. So let go of my children and maybe I won't take your life." I said in a deathly tone.

"Well it isn't that easy dearest Y/n. Ya see I could've killed these brats the last time I encountered them. I even left a little warning note. See? I am so generous!" She said.

"But I can't just fail a mission. I was simply ordered to kill these brats. Of course soneone else was ordered to kill you! And I want to play a little game! Now... If you don't get killed during your little brawl and if you manage to find our hideout, then you have to beat all of us in order to wake these little puppies up. And if you don't make it in.... Oh I don't know by dawn, in 3 weeks, then the little pups go bye-bye!" She said sweetly.

"I'm going to get my kids back right here and RIGHT NOW!!" I shouted while jumping at her.

She put Aiko and Akio in front of her to shield herself from the attack.

I stopped and stepped back.

"Ah ah ah! You don't want to hurt the puppies yet now do you?" She said.

I growled and she giggled. She then took Aiko and Akio and vanished into thin air.

I fell and punched the ground.

"Dammit! How am I even supposed to find them!? How?!" I shouted.

"Mom...we can do this. We just need to stay calm an-" Itsuki started but I cut him off.

"Itsuki. I will not stay calm while Aiko and Akio's lives are at stake." I said.

"Mom. Just put on a calm demenor. Bottle up all of that anger inside." Itsuki said.

"Fine. I won't jump to conclusions and stay angry." I said rather calmly.

"Let's go inform dad of this." He said.

I nodded and followed him back to the village.

"Wow, just forget that I was ever here!" Inuyasha shouted sarcastically.

I threw a rock at him and it hit him in his forehead.

"OW!" He yelped.

/2 minutes later\

Me and Itsuki were now in front of Sesshomaru and Itsuki was stuttering.

"Well...ya s-see dad....W-we...k-kin..kinda...umm." He said.

"Aiko and Akio have been kidnapped." I said simply and calmly.

"Why are you so calm about this?" Sesshomaru asked calmly.

"I could ask you the same." I said.

"Let's just go find them." Itsuki said.

I nodded and began sniffing the air for Aiko and Akio's scent.

I caught a faint smell of it and started to follow in that direction.

"Sonasu said something about someone else being ordered to come and kill me. Which is impossible. Unless the Shinsi Hakamaru Clan are as strong as they say." I said.

"Well could they be trying to kill themselves?" Itsuki asked.

"Maybe so." Sesshomaru answered.

"Mommy! Wait!" I heard Himari's small voice shout.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanna come too. I wanna help. I've trained and I meditated like you told me to and I think I got it. Please mommy!" Himari pleaded.

"Itsuki protect her. She'll come with us but we all must protect her." I said.

"Yay!" Himari cheered.

"Yes ma'am." Itsuki said.

Then we began on our journey to save Aiko and Akio and put this Shinsi Hakamaru Clan to shame and into their graves.

Then a man jumped in front of me.

"It seems your time to live is up. I shall kill you now."