Y/n vs Jaluto

Your POV

What the hell? He's gonna take my life? He must be crazy.

"Fine. Naginata Shinha ASSEMBLE!" I chanted.

Sesshomaru was about to strike him but I looked back at him.

"No. This is my fight. If he is after me then I shall fight him." I said.

Third Person POV

As Y/n was distracted, the mystery guy decided to attack her.

She blocked his sword and kicked him in the gut.

"Hm. So the rumors are true. The Legendary Demoness is strong. But I am stronger!" The guy said.

"Who are you!" Y/n shouted.

"I am Jaluto. Your assassin!" He replied.

"Oh that's sweet. I'm flattered but I don't like assassins. Sorry." Y/n replied with a smirk.

She lunged at him with alarming speed and slashed at his stomach. He didn't flinch at all.

Not even a scratch was left on him.

"The hell?!" Y/n exclaimed.

"I'm not impressed by this Demoness. Let me show you what REAL power is." Jaluto said.

He raced towards Y/n. He suddenly left and Y/n looked around rapidly.

"Where'd he go?!" She yelled out.

He reappeared behind her and slashed her back.

She screamed out and grunted. Y/n punched him in the face and kicked him afterwards. He went tumbling down on the ground and he swiftly got up.

He looked like a scratch wasn't even left on him, while Y/n's back had a huge gash with blood spilling out of it.

She then gathered up her energy and put it all in Shinha.

"FORBIDDEN DEATH FIRE BEAM!" She shouted.

White, black, and red streams of powerful fire rushed towards Jaluto. He froze for a minute and he waa kept frozen by a powerful force.

"I can help mommy!" Himari said.

She was the reason Jaluto waa frozen in place. So that way the attack could hit Jaluto head on.

"What?! What is this?!" Jaluto panicked.

He waa then hit with the attack and died instantly.

His last thoughts were:

'How was a mere child able to overpower me? How did I fail?'

Your POV

My eyes widened.

"HIMARI! YOU OVERPOWERED HIM?!" I shouted.

She smiled and ran up to me. She hugged me tightly and my wound started to heal.

"I can heal people now. Are you proud mommy?" Himari asked.

"Very. The proudest." I said.

"What about me?" Itsuki asked.

"I'll always be proud of both of you. But we need to get a move on. The sooner we get to the Shinsi Hakamaru Clan's hideout, the sooner we can get Aiko and Akio." I said as we started to follow the scent.

We continued on the journey of finding Aiko and Akio. ONWARD!

I know it's short but in all seriousness I have another special to work on.