We're Related!

Previously:
I smiled slightly and shook her hand.

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"Who hasn't heard of the GREAT Demoness? Besides. You're my cousin." She said the last part sadly.

She must've knew I would want an explanation.

"I'll explain everything. Even your transformation."
_____________________________________

Right now we were in the livingroom of Akemi's castle.

"Okay so. First things first, you are my cousin. Yes auntie never told you about me or about your transformation. Auntie didn't want you to know that you are a hybrid. A hybrid within a hybrid. Yes. The Demon Lord, was a hybrid. And his sould lies within your hybrid soul. You have never met nor heard of your father because...he was the Demon Lord."

My eyes widened. My father was the Demon Lord? No wonder why...I never saw him. He was out on missions as the Demon Lord.

"Also. Your father was a Dragon demon and a Cat demon. Your cat demon side hasn't shown yet but it will soon. Your mother, as you may know, is a dog demon fully. She casted a spell on you the day before she had you. So the day before you were born, so that way you would be a full fledged dog demon. The spell would wear off 65 years after her death. It seems today was the 65th anniversary of the spell being casted upon you. She was afraid that the spell was too powerful and it would kill you but the next day, the day you were born, you came out looking like a full dog demon. But really you were a dog demon, a cat demon, and a dragon demon.

It was a lot of informationnto handle but I took it.

Aiko and Akio woke up and played with Myou and Kurai.

Itsuki played with Himari. They were both very VERY bored.

Sesshomaru was of course sitting beside me.

"So... I am the daughter of the Demon Lord, I am a hybrid soul that is merged with another hybrid soul that just so happens to belong to my father. And my form was a dragon demon form." I summarized.

Akemi nodded.

"Now lastly is me being your cousin. I am the same age as you. Auntie never wanted you to know of me...because she was afraid. I would hurt you. I was out of control with my power when we were both 3. Auntie planned for us to meet but when she learned of my uncontrollable powers, she cancelled. You didn't discover your powers yet so you weren't fully strong enough. She kept me away from you for the past years. She never trusted my power as I grew up. But we are here now. Together. Meeting for the first time." Akemi explained.

"How do you know of all this information?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Because my auntie came into my dream a few weeks ago and gave me these memories of Y/n's and auntie's past." Akemi answered.

"Thanks Akemi. You were a big help in answering my questions. In the meantime, I should get going." I said while standing up. Only to be pulled down by Akemi.

"But we haven't gotten to know each other yet. We haven't done many things that we could've done long ago. I really wanted to meet you when i was younger. I only wish to get to know you a little bit more than I do know." Akemi said.

Hotaru scoffed as he came back with a revived Sonasu and Akki.

"So you want the Legendary Demoness to stay with you?" Hotaru asked.

"Yes. You have a problem with that?" Akemi asked sternly.

"No. Not at all." Hotaru said as he, along with Sonasu and Akki, left.

"He gets jealous when we have company and they have all of my attention." Akemi said.

I chuckled.

"I can tell." I replied.

"Oh! Y/n! Did you know that tomorrow is your birthday?" Akemi asked happily.

My eyes widened and I slightly smiled.

"Yes. My birthday is tomorrow." I smiled completely.

"Then you should come over tomorrow. We can socialize then!" Akemi said happily.

I nodded my head as I looked around and saw Aiko, Akio, Myou, and Kurai sleeping soundfully.

I stood up and picked Aiko and Akio up. Akemi picked Myou and Kurai up. We both silently said our goodbyes and me, Sesshomaru, Itsuki, and Himari made our way home.

Or to the village.

-timeskip to the village-

Kagome and Sango wanted to know everything so...I explained everything.

Us finding out Himari's power, Itsuki fell a lot, Sesshomaru cuddled up with Himari and Itsuki, Himari found the castle, we battled a revived Takashimi, Naraku was revived also butbwe killed him again, my new found form, I met my cousin, the evil people were actually pretty nice, The reason for my new found form, me being a hybrid sould merged with another hybrid soul that just so happened to be my father's, and me being the daughter of the Demon Lord.

It was a lot of information for them to take in as well.

But they managed.

Inuyasha listened in on everything too and even he was stunned. Basically everyone was stunned.

I was happy. Again. My happiness is somewhat always ruined by someone or something.

But on the bright side! It's my birthday tomorrow! And I couldn't be happier.

But one thing still does trigger me.

What is that pond stuff all about though? What is that sudden hidden power that me and Aiko and Akio supposedly aquired? What is all of this mumbo jumbo that Itsuki and Kaede talked about?

Welp. Me and Akemi are cousins. And I am a hybrid soul merged within a hybrid soul.

I have a family member still alive at least.

That's all I'm happy about.