Evil Love and Non-Existent Love

/3 months later\

It's been a full fucking three months. I have been doing amazing-sarcasm-

No I've been fucking horrible! Aiko and Akio, well they aren't a problem. It's just Itsuki! His fucking bad mouth and his goddamn attitude is gonna make me strangle him!

"Hi mommy!" Himari said.

"Hi sweetie." I ruffled my daughter's hair.

"Guess what?" She asked.

"What?" I asked confused a little.

"My birth day is in a few more months!" She said cheerfully.

"Yes I know. What do you wish to do for that birthday of yours?" I asked.

"Be with Touma! And I hope Kagome-Chan brings me a special cake like Itsuki's!" She said.

"Keh! Yeah right! You'll never have a cake like mines!" That disrespectful teen said.

"Itsuki, for the last time, shut your trap!" I said sternly.

"No old lady! I can do whatever I want!" He spat.

"I'm gonna give you 1 second to apologize to your sister." I said sternly.

"Hmpf you can forget about it!" He spat.

"I warned you." I said before I was soon in front of him.

"The old lady you speak of was the one going through that fucking pain when I had you! I went through hell and back and went to the fucking afterlife and back just so I could have you fucking kids! You disrespect me day in and day fucking out! I will fucking-" I then grabbed him by the neck and threw him into a tree. He went flying through the tree like Jaken when I did him like it.

"You fucking back mouth me then I won't hesitate to do the same thing to you again." I said.

"Grraaah!" He shouted. Sword Shinha missing me by an inch.

I looked back and shot him a death glare. (Like dis:

"Was that meant to kill me?" I asked in a deathly tone

"Yeah....So what if it was?!" He shouted.

"So what....if it was?" I repeated.

"..." He stayed silent.

"I can't believe you! Trying to kill your own mother! What is your problem!" I shouted.

"I hate you! That's why!" He shouted.

It broke me. My heart and soul was broken. My first child that I gave birth to, gave love to, protected, and sacrificed for him, that he hated me. After everything I've done for him just so I could avoid him hating me. I let him be as free as he wanted, let him have his space so how and why does he hate me.

"Why? What did I ever do wrong?" I said.

"...." He kept quiet.

"Well then, I'll be going on a walk. I'll be back. Sesshomaru, Jaken, watch Akio and Aiko while I'm out." I said sternly.

This entire argument was bullshit! Pointless!

Why the hell did he hate me?!

No reason!

What did I do wrong?!

Nothing!

I never dropped him on his head or anything while he was a baby. He was completely unharmed while he was a child. Well except for when he tripped and scraped his knee and had a gash on his cheek. But I helped it heal. I was there for him throughout his entire life and yet he hates me.

I continued walking in the woods. Just walking. Not even thinking. My guard was low and I think I forgot Shi and Ha back at our hut.

I kept walking. So deep in thought that I didn't notice someone sneaking up behind me.

After a little bit of walking I finally turn back, only to be met with me falling and someone hovering over me. Then it went black.

Sesshomaru POV

"You idiotic boy! Now you've made your mother upset!" I shouted at Itsuki.

"Yeah...I know." He said sadly.

"If you knew then why did you say you hate her!?" I shouted.

"I wasn't thinking." He said.

"Of course you weren't thinking. You never think before your actions!" I shouted.

"Look I said I was sorry!" He shouted.

"Don't say that to me. Say it to your mother!" I stated.

"Oh you mean this lovely woman right here?" Someone said.

"Who was that?!" Itsuki asked.

"Why I am your father's long time friend. Or ally. We fought side by side once. Then we become acquainted. Although he used to woo many other women along our journey. I was basically rejected. I swore that I would steal his beloved wife, if he ever has one, and make her mine. Apparently he chose a VERY perfect one. A beautiful full dog demon. She is a very rare sight Sesshomaru." He said.

"Wait....Takashimi?" I asked.

"Finally you remember me. Long time no see. Pal." He spat.

"Let her go, now." I sternly spoke.

"And what if I don't want to?" He asked.

"You will. Besides she doesn't love you." I said.

"Oh yeah about that. I actually put a little love spell on her. Making her fall in love with the man that she sees first. Which will be me. Because I have to go now. I have no time to spar with you. Have fun!" He then disappeared.

How am I going to get her back? Y/n....please be okay.

Your POV

I woke up in a dark place. Something hovering over me.

"Hello dear." He said.

"Um...hello." I spoke.

I looked into his red eyes. They were mezmerizing. I then felt like he was my husband. Was he the one I married?

"Are you my husband?" I asked.

"Why yes I am. I'm happy you remembered me." He said with a seductive smirk.

"Oh. I'm sorry sweetie." I said.

"It's alright. I love you though." He said.

"I love you too."

OH MY GOSH!!! YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS RANDOM DEMON WHO WAS THE MYSTERIOUS GUY WHO WANTED TO MAKE YOU HIS OHHHHH MY GOOOOSH!!! \(°O°)/ Will Sesshomaru save you and your memory? How will Itsuki react? And how will Himari act?

Find out in the next episode!!!!

Yay Cliffy hanger is amazing! (Not we want more)