Quickly inking the area in-front of you, left and right to, you watched as Headphones laser pointer failed at following your movements.

'Let's see... Best way to take out the sniper... Get behind them... But she's backed up by a fence... Wait, this isn't the games... So I can just...'

Forcefully, you grabbed Headphone's legs, and tipped her upside down. Making her drop her weapon.

"Eh!?"

'... TOSS HER OVER!!1'

Toss!

"Wahh!!"

Splash! Splash!!

Sink....

"Damn! That felt good!" you exclaimed, not knowing Half-Rim, who was still behind you, was eyeing you in awe.

"Huh? Half-Rim! You should be inking!" you scolded, turning to him.

You sighed as he began to do as told.

'Well fuck. I wasn't supposed to do any of that. Wait, where to I go now?'

Noticing Half-Rim retreat back to home base, you settled on staying at the battlefield, with your trusty (f/w).

'It's fine as long as the blue team inks more turf...'

"30 seconds left! Will they be able to hold the center?"

'Well, maybe I should retreat to, so they can win.'

Disagreeing, you decided to just stay, and ink parts of the stage that Clips would have inked.

"This is the end!" Gloves cried, aggravated.

Tenta Missiles!

Oh yay, Tenta battle.

"No biggie! I've got some, to!" Bobble hat cheered, using hers.

Tenta Missiles~

"Wah!"

Idiots, it's not that hard to dodge Tenta Missiles...

"The Tenta Missiles on both teams are exploding violently!"

"Has everyone been splatted?"

No.

"Heh."

"What's this? Gloves and (Y/n) have dodged the missiles completely!"

Gloves smirked at you, "As expected."

You deadpanned at yourself, you didn't mean to dodge them! It-it was merely by instinct!

Now you have no choice but to jump into the water.

But Goggles was about to Splashdown Gloves, you weren't going to splat Goggles, just wanted to evade the attack.

"I'm, uhh... Just gonna ink more turf," you exclaimed though you sounded unsure. You hurriedly made it by the bridge. As long as you weren't on the same level as the Splashdown, it would be okay.

"Eh? But (Y/n)— I need you!"

That kinda sounded dirty.

You pretended to ink turf, you hoped it wouldn't look weird to the audience.

"I'm over here!"

By instinct, you looked at the naked Goggles.

helpp.

"N-NUUUUDE?!"

Splashdown!

Noticing your special gauge was full, and the match was about to end...