17

Y/N POV

After I posted the picture on the fan account we walked to the couch to watch a movie. Namjoon grabbed the remote to put a movie on. Me being the fat ass I am left the living room to go get popcorn, even after eating all the Panda Express.

I walked back into the room balancing 8 bowls of popcorn.
"Y/N!!,sit next to me, pwease I wanna cudddleeee" tae squealed.
"Y/n please come here if you get scared you can hold my hand if you get scared" kookie smirked. (Damnnnn kookie get it)
"Or you could choose me" jimin said with a dark chuckle.
I noticed the other member opening there mouths for a turn for their argument. 
"Yah I will sit next to whoever I like. For now enjoy your popcorn"
I handed everyone a bowl of popcorn.

Then sat down on the floor while everyone else was sitting on the couch. There was room for me but I did want to start anything.

I was very invested in the movie when a pair of arms sneaked there way around my waist picking me up of the floor and placing me
On their lap. I was to surprised to object while a lovely NOTICEABLE blush had crept its way onto my face. Said human then took my chin in their fingers pulling my face to theirs.

It was the devil bunny. He put his lips right next to the shell of my ear and whispered.
"Your blushing how cute"
Tae had noticed the interaction where the others members didn't. His hand found its way on my thigh. And gripped my things hard pulling over to him. He then hugged me tight and whispered
"Kookie needs to learn to share"
I scooted of taehyungs lap in between the two.
They have never acted this way in our short time of knowing each other. Why'd they change.
Although this whole I assign was surprising I didn't object. My head found taes shoulder and my legs found jungkooks lap. While my eyes shut.

Unedited.

Hi guys I have no updating schedule sorry it's been so long. I'm a sucker for taekook so like .... also I should have a update out sometime this week. I've been going through some stuff so it's a little difficult.