Tickets (1)

Y/N's POV;

I laid sprawled out on may bed panicked as I flung my laptop open and darted my eyes to the clock on the side of my bed. I nervously bit my lip as I looked down at the timer on my phone, those minutes feeling like hours.

*1 hour 25 minutes pass*

I squealed and kicked the bed, stubbing my toe as my timer went off. The website for ticket purchasing opened up. Excitedly I squealed and thought to myself:

I can't believe I'm finally doing this!! I have finally saved up enough money to purchase front row tickets

I clicked it immediately not regretting it for a moment. My heart pounded loudly inside my chest, I knew that this moment would forever change my life. But I didn't know for the good or bad.

I grabbed my phone off my bed and quickly clicked on the messages. I proceeded to text my best friends Ashley, Jeremey, and Nicole.

Jeremey(our fiesty gay best friend, he completes our squad. He is the glue that holds us all together)

Ashley( She is the mom of the group. We still love her and she always wants to take care of others and is brutally honest to a fault)

Nicole(She is the "boldest" of the group. She isnt afraid to speak her mind but is also very silly and she is also a player but a girl version)

Me(total spazz in the group. I am absoulutley crazy but I am very kind and confident in being myself)

Y/N: "Did you guys buy your tickets yet!!!???

It took them a minute to reply, so you got anxious

They all replied at once: "yasssss!"

Y/N:" Oh! What row??"

N,J,A: "Guess??"

Y/N:"The first row???"

N: "WHAT OTHER ROW??"

*The chat breaks into a whole bunch of idiots wheezing, screaming and fangirling*

Y/N: I can't believe this is finally happening guys!

You sent as you started tearing up.

j: y/n? Are you crying?

Y/N: n-no..what are you talking about?*liesssss*

N:Bish you just were caught in a lieeeeee!

A: Dude its kinda sad we can tell when you lie over text.

Y/N: fineeee. Guys this is really emotional for me. I'm finally doing this.

Y/N: We get to witness these beautiful people IRL 

A:Y/N.....

J:Cheer up!

Y/N:Ok i am gonna go read some ff to make me happier...

J:Only you y/n.

N:ok byeeee

Y/N: Bye!