11

I woke up and decided to finally check my phone.

I had 1246 missed calls and texts.

Thanks guys.

I decided to call them back, they answer within the first two rings all of them eagerly waiting infront of the camera.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, Y/n!" Jimin spoke first, eagerly. I rolled my eyes at the action.

"Look. I'm sorry if I overreacted, but I've known you guys for 2 days, and your already making life decisions for me. I mean, lets be rational.. I'm here in Korea for a week... So even if I was good enough to become a idol, which I'm not. I would have to move to Korea and completely turn my life around for a career that isn't a guarantee for me."

Namjoon straitened up and fired back, "Look y/n, we shouldn't have done that without your consent. But, just see through your anger and look at the opportunities that have opened up for you. We just want you to live the best life possible."

" Yeah, you really shouldn't have! I will go to the interview. But why do you guys care about me so much?" I finally say back.

Jimin unexpectedly started to speak. "We don't know.... but we just do. There is something special about you we don't see in anyone else. Please don't stay mad at us...."

"Uuuhhhgg i am not deciding anything ill see you guys later bye" I said as i ended the call. I ran my fingers through my hair as i rubbed.

I thought is this what i want to do with my life. I flipped on my back with closed eyes thinking about if i took this opportunity where would my life go as the thought of oh yeah how do i get there, oh yeah interview! i thought oh s**t gotta do that! I shot out of the ever so comfy bed in my pajamas throwing on random pants and a top that a pulled out of my suitcase ( sweatpants and a crop top, it was actually pretty cute) running out of the room ordering a uber on my phone.

In the uber I styled my hair in a messy bun and put a piece of gum in my mouth. I hopped out of the car still grogey and truddgered in. I noticed all eyes were on me, being the only one who looks like death made me stand out a little bit. I immediately fixed my posture and strutted in to Pdnims office.

" lets get to the point i saw your performance last night you are very talented and i don't want this opportunity to slip through my fingers. so if you would like to take the job i would like to start you off as a trainee.

"ummmm...... I have thought about it i live in America as of the moment so i would completely turn my life around so would i have a career or am i just taking the biggest risk of my life?"

" If you continuously prove that you are that talented like you were last night you will have a career"

" and would i be a single or in a group" at this point i was tearing up in unexpected happiness.

"well...." he said while scratching the back of his neck" youwouldbetheeigthmemberofbts"

"I'm sorry what was that" my eyes widened in shock me thinking i heard him incorrectly.

He breathed in and out " you would become the eight member of bts...., the next step is to sort out your living situation and tell the boys and of course" he said individually pointing to his fingers while speaking.

"WHHHHAAAATT!" mentally screamed not letting him see that I'm a psychopath. We then drove in a fricken private van to the dorms. Once we walked in a spotted a sight that appealed me. In the living room of the dorm my bestfriends were past out along with bts scattered around the room with alcohol bottles littering the floor. Im not gonna lie i was a little disgusted but relieved knowing they were safe cause they didn't come back last night.

Rm was the first to wake up to the slam of the door spotting a angry manager and a shy y/n. I waved and his cheeks sere red with embarrassment."

'Im so sorry y/n you shouldn't have to see us like this.."

"its no biggie you in your twenties have fun" i said with a little woo at the end "didn't i call you guys this morning" he then answered

" well... um we were up the entire night and passed out after the call"

"oh...cool..." PDnim said y/n go to the the fish door on your right on the second floor i think it will be to your liking" I walked away up to my room.

PDnim pov

"Wake up right now" i hollered mad out of my mind " WTF WERE YOU GUYS THINKING. you know what i don't have time for this clean this place up fix yourselves i have to show the new MEMBER around" I looked around absolutely appalled by them bringing some strangers into the dorm and getting drunk with them. i just couldn't take it i found y/n upstairs admiring her new room."so what do you think"

"its a little much don't you think me being just a trainee and all..."

"nonsense your just as much apart of the group now." i said to her and went back down stairs to scold the boys."

Namjoon pov

The boys were helping me clean up along with y/ns friends who i can't remember the names of. And then it hit me. " Guys what the hell! did you hear what he said. Y/N is becoming the eight member of BTS!

Jin holding his head still hungover said" no he said..... oh s**t.... i made such a bad impression" I then looked at the other members although they were also still hungover they were estatic about it. Bouncing up and down and squealing in excitement. Vminkook were doing their happy dance with them harmonizing "our baby girl did it"

" why are you calling her your baby girl, you can't date her just so you know cause she is now your colleague" Pdnim spoke.

not edited so yeah please don't hurt me...... Also planning to post new story soooooooon