13

Jeremeys pov(of last night)

Dear diary,

Shit went down last night! It all started when y/n left (sadly)
The boys didn't want to be rude so politely they asked us to come over. Of course we said yes.

We got in the house and immediately they pulled out a .....few.... beers. It was already becoming morning, so woohoo first day drinking experience. We started drinking and only slightly intoxicated,at this point. Well the boys were wasted where as me and the girls were fine. They were so cute talking about how they wanted to cuddle her for hours on end and how they already fell so hard for her yet they have known her for such short amount of time. It was just so uwu. Ashley then decided to cut off the moment of the lovey duvey stuff suggested to play truth or dare and then everything went to shit!

Ashley did something that no one expected she asked truth or dare to Namjoon. Of course he said dare.
" I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with me!"
Namjoon was wasted so Ashley used this to her advantage. He neither confirmed nor denied but Ashley just took his wrist and dragged him into the closet.
Sure enough seven minutes later they both walked out disheveled. They were both a mess.
And to be quite honest I was completely and utterly disgusted with Ashley she knew rms feelings for y/n and completely disregarded them. Although y/n is not dating any of them( yet) she still would be very upset if she found out.

I then dragged Nicole to the kitchen while the group continued to play.

"Nicole, you saw that right! What the freaking red jelly beans is Ashley do that is so out of character"

" I don't know..... I saw that too. What is she doing. She's probably planning to hurt y/n"

"She could never we've been best friends forever. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt."

With that we headed back over to the group still playing truth or dare. I spoke up and said
" I dare you guys to call y/n"
Ashley not so discreetly pouted and whined. She folded her arms and complained while the boys thankfully ignored the bish.

The boys tried their best to compose them selves. They called her and from there on everything was a blur. Right until y/n walked in the house. Which may I add was veryyyyyy trippy.

They called y/n and talked to her for a little. Then it was hell once they ended the call.

Very .....explicit words/sentences about y/n were coming from their mouths for at this point half an hour. Nicole and I just sat there honestly jealous but over joyed at the same time. Where as Ashley was just jealous.

_~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apparently you guys want me to continue this book but I think it just turning to bad. So I'm kinda making up plot as I write so please give me some feedback on ...it ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love you guys