Fanmeet 1/3 (6)

~Authornim~

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! This is going to be a longer 3part thing. So get comfy and be prepared for ummmmmm you'll see....

~Enjoy~

Y/N POV

I woke up today more anxious than usual it was utterly obvious. I had *drum roll please~*THREE mental breakdowns that morning.

Yes. Three.

Anyways, of course I wanted to impress them;

~The flannel can be styled however you like. Around the waist or like a coverup.~

I did your best choosing a outfit that would appeal to all the boys.. >3<

The ride there was boring, I sat very impatiently.

This was planned beforehand with Nicole and I, I wasn't going to let my anxiety get the best of me.

(AYEEEEE)

"Boo Boo... Are you okay?..." Jeremey asked me, noticing me being completely silent unlike usual.

"Do you want the real answer, or what you want to hear." I said sarcastically.

"The real answer." he said stiffly

"I'm really stressed, excited, and anxious. What should I be feeling......?" I say dully

"You can be feeling whatever you want there isn't anything you need to feel." Ashley chimed in.

"Y/n.... You do realize how stupid this is right? Think about it this way... You get to meet your favorite human beings in the universe! Even if they do think your a stalker, they will remember you forever! So, I mean, it can't be bad!" Nicole said happily.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Nicole! Not helping!" I laughed a bit. I have to admit, they do cheer me up when I'm down.

That conversation lasted until we arrived, I had calmed down a bit. I kept telling myself they are just normal people.

This repeated in my head to calm me until I subconsciously added in my head that they are just normal people who are perfect in every way possible.

Uhhhhhhhg.

We stepped into where the fan meet was being held me and Nicole handed them our tickets we strutted in.

"these two don't have tickets!" A Ticket Master shouted.

"Oh crapity crap crap! Things have already gone to crap!" I said as I put my hands over my face trying to escape reality. Maybe by coincidence but at that moment I heard Namjoon yell out.

"They don't need them!"

I don't even remember what happened as we walked up to the line. I was just so stunned that he did that in front of all the ARMY's and that he did that for complete stangers.

Then it hit me they still had my phone.

Great fear.

Just love it.