Fanmeet 2/3 (7)

~Flashback - Last Night~

Bangtan Dorm - After The Call

Authornim POV;

"We still have to get into her phone." Suga took the phone and made the first guess. He typed in ever so careful.

B-t-S

The phone then buzzed signifying that the password was incorrect.

Jin unexpectedly snatched the phone wanting to try, he put himself in the mindset of a fangirl.

"Pfft. Easy." Jin quickly punched a code into the phone.

bts07

The phone unlocked and Jin shrugged it off as if it were nothing. The boys jaws gaped in awe of how easy it were for Jin.

Jimin was next to invade your privacy. He quickly went to Instagram and by chance your account was logged into your fan account, not your personal. As Jimin scrolled the pictures him and the boys that were watching over his shoulders giggled at the captions.

 As Jimin scrolled the pictures him and the boys that were watching over his shoulders giggled at the captions

--They are so freaking hot I mean who do they think they are so disrespectful ❤️💜🤤

Jimin turned to Hoseok.

"Follow bts_manz07."

"Ok..." He replies simply, with a beaming smile across his face. 

They spent some time doing this until Jungkook decided it was his turn to snoop. He grabbed the phone and pulled up Wattpad and started to read the stories you wrote and read.

He was a little surprised at what you were reading but at the same time intrigued. He then read one of your stories he read it aloud so the boys could hear.

As he continued to read they found out that you were a shipper, like a hardcore shipper. The group snooped around your phone checking your search history, Buzzfeed quizzes, and the photos on your phone.

They basically checked your entire phone and finding what they were hoping for, that is of course them. Taehyung finally decided it was enough he then caught their attention.

"Guys this has gone to far... We have become the stalkers! This is a serious invasion of privacy!" Taehyung finally said.

"Look Tae we didn't find anything too dirty so it's no big deal." Namjoon said smoothly

"That's not the point! What if someone went through your phone? What would they find?"

"..Oh.. YEAH. Well. Whoops guys, let just stop." Namjoon said in a hurried embarrassed tone.

"Always gotta ruin the fun Tae!" Jungkook pouted.

~ Flashback - End~