The Call (4)

Taehyung POV

"I should call the next person who texts her to try and return her phone." I said.

Jimin: "Awww I wanted to snoop a littleeeeee" said in a very whiny tone.

Suga then snatched the phone from my hand and started trying to guess the password. Before he could guess his jaw dropped seeing the lock screen. The phone fell out of his hand after he fell to the floor and laughed hysterically.

Jungkook then picked up the phone and giggled once he saw his face on plastered on the screen.

The Lockscreen ^^

Jin: "Dangggg I be lookin' handsomeeeee" everyone cracked up laughing.

I said to them how wrong it was to invade her privacy. She seemed like a nice girl, but they didn't listen.

J-Hope: "I'm sure she won't mind. After all, we are her screensaver.."

Jin was the only one who laughed, although it wasn't funny.

Rm: "Lets just wait guys."

After about 30 minutes, the phone started to ring. We all laughed and looked at Jimin, her ringtone was Serendipity.

I quickly snatched the phone from Jungkook as he gasped, I answered.

Tae: Hello

???: Hi this is Nicole. May I ask who has my friends phone right now?

Tae: Kim Taehyung from Bangtan Sonyedan.

I heard inaudible noises and screaming from the other side that were so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear. The others looked at me, their eyes widened from how loud the phone was.

Nicole: I don't speak very much Korean.

Tae: I don't speak very much English.

Y/N POV

Nicole waved me over and I didn't know why until she said;

Nicole: "You have to talk to him."

I heard them laugh at my denial. After about a minute of arguing, I took the phone and spoke to him.

Y/n: "Yeoboseyo?"  I said nervously

He laughed at my nervousness . Then I heard all the boys snicker before they introduced themselves.

Y/n: "Yeah I know who you are. I said playful voice, immediately regretting it.

RM took the phone.

RM: "Well, we have to return your phone to you somehow.. How about you and your friends come to our fanmeet?

Y/n: "Oh, me and my friend Nicole have already been invited."

RM: "What about your two other friends? They can come too"

More inaudible fangirl noises

Y/n: "Umm ok." and I hang up immediately

We all let out high pitched screams.

Nicole: What the heck!! We just talked to BTS!

Y/N: No... I did, and it was uncomfortable, ok? We will see them tomorrow anyways, so shut it.

I lay awake staring at my ceiling uncertain of what will happen tomorrow.