Concert (3)

Y/N POV

I was woken up to the sound of Jermey hitting a pot with a wooden spoon screaming...

J: I ain't get no sleep cause of y'all~, y'all not gonna sleep cause of me~!!!

When we got up that morning I was quite chipper. I put on a super cute outfit;

A white off the shoulder crop top with high waisted white washed jean shorts. With a pair of red high top converse. And of course, I was wearing my earring that was styled after Tae's from their DNA era.

I packed my camera and my bullet journal, along with a few extra things, and some cash. Today was gonna be great!

I met my friends down stairs because they had already left for breakfast without me. I walked up to them with a false pout on my face.

A:" Awww why are you sad."

Y/N: "You guys left me!"

N: "Oh, get over it."

Y/n: "Naw, I was just playin" I said with a smile from ear to ear

We finished breakfast and left the hotel. It took thirty minutes to get to where the concert was being held. When we stepped in all of our jaws dropped. We were stunned at the beauty of the place.

We dashed to the front to where our spots were and we waited patiently for about two hours knowing what was about to happen. Our little group was scrolling through pictures, articles, and videos to get one last look before everything changes forever. The time went by very quickly because not to long after the lights were all shut off and serendipity started to play. My friends and i were squealing and screaming our heads off being normal fangirls/fanboys. Then he (Jimin) looked directly at our friend group. We screamed.... a lot

Me: "us being obnoxious worked!!!."

We continued to be obnoxious and sing along of course at this point the songs

Serendipity

DNA

Best of me

Dimple

Pied piper

Mic drop

Have already been preformed and the group has already shot us a few looks. Of course I was filming the whole thing and taking a bunch of pictures. Until.... Go go. As I was taking a picture of  go go someone behind me accidently hit my hand and my phone went flying up on stage. Tae picked it up ever so casually before flossing (dance move). He then looked again at our group and just went back to preforming. I started freaking out. I could care less that my phone was gone i look like a stalker. I have a BTS phone case, them as my lock screen, and then my password is bts07, and to make matters even worse my HOME screen is them. And even if they did get into my phone they could see my fan account on Instagram and that I write ff's about them. Instead of freaking out I enjoyed the rest of  the concert and decided to freak out at the hotel.

They performed

Outro:her

Boy in luv

No

We are bullet proof pt.2

war of hormones

spring day

Cypher pt.4

It was a very enjoyable concert we went back to the hotel and i was so happy i almost completely forgot what happened until.

N:" oh yeah Y/N send me the pics and vids you took today mkay."

And then I completely broke down in between sobs I told them what happened and my fears. They couldn't really understand me but I really didn't care.

J:"hun, don't you think your over reacting just a little?"

Y/N:" uh no. Did you not just hear anything I just said to you?"

All in unison :" no we didn't"

They all break out in laughter but i just stared at them with a look of pure disgust on my face.

Y/N: you guys don't even know what they might think they probably think i'm a stalker.

Boys POV

to be continued......

I love you guys❤️-authornim