The Dance (10)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Authornim

Btw... I want to let you guys know that I'm writing this chapter as of august 7th 2018 so yes i know tear came out and answer comes out the 24th of this month. I chose her for a reason so don't get your panties in a twist just yet.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Hey.... Y/n will you preform DNA with us?" Tae said perking up, his smile taking up the majority of his face.

"I-I'm not that good...." I say shyly into the mic they had handed me. "....But I will do it if ARMYs want me too.." I say, throwing a finger heart out.

I only did it expecting them to say no, hoping ARMYs would be jealous or something like that. Suga started a chant that soon echoed throughout the whole stadium.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I was blushing a fiery red, honestly shocked. I let my head hang low and pushed out a breathy sigh. "Fine... But wait... I can't. I don't have a part.. I'm just going to go back and watch." I said, almost all the way off the stage.

Jungkook dragged you back to center stage.

"You can sing along with Tae and Joonie." He said happily.

Greattttt... Thanks Jungkook.. >.<

I took my stance, prepared to dance. I knew the're taking advantage of my knowledge (stalkerienees) over them.

They aren't wrong though.. I know the words and choreography. I just don't I'm any good. 

The music started, the whistles went off and it was mine and Tae's time to shine.

Honestly I'm proud that I've managed to keep my screaming in control the over the past few nights because my voice wasn't strained, it actually sounded kind of decent and it perfectly blended with with Tae's.

I almost forgot that I was dancing DNA in front of thousands of people, I suddenly understood why the boys love what they do so much, and have a newfound respect for them. 

I snapped out of this, when all the beautiful boys came back onto stage. We were moving on to the more complicated steps.

I had fun with all of them, I even did a decent rapping job. We finally completed the song, I now winded and almost dying of heat. Cursed by not dressing up for the occasion, in my BTS hoodie sweating like a beast.

I high-fived them all, and lied down on stage, not having a care in the world. The audience was stilll roaring over the unexpected performance.

I stick you thumb up in the air, signifying I'm are okay, and not dead. Then stand up and take bow, waving as I walked backstage, being completely done with singing, dancing, rapping, talking and even standing.

I knew if I went back to my spot in the crowd, I would be bombarded with people asking questions and unnecessary threats.

I waited another thirty minutes on a couch, waiting for the boys and my friends. 

As I see them walking back and I sit up, with a smile, until my smile fades, seeing an angry bang PDnim.

I immediately laid back down pretending I didn't see him. Causing a giggle out of Jimin, Hoseok and jin. 

Bang PDnim shoots them all hard glares and continues to walk towards the direction I was laying.

"Ehhhhhm. Miss" I sat up cautiously awaiting my demise.

"What gave you the right to get up on that stage and do all that? You could have refused! Now I have to do a bunch of paperwork to do, and sort out the news articles about who you are!" he paused and looked at me, "Wait... who are you exactly?"

"Hi.. Ummm, I'm K-Kim Y/n.. I met the boys about two days ago, I think and I u-uh........" before I could continue to babble, Namjoon cut me off, his words being to the point.

"Sir. It's our fault. We thought it would be fun. We know this would be a risky move considered lack of knowledge on this girl, and we're sorry we didn't consult you about our decision beforehand.. But with this risk, I think you could invest in to a new business opportunity before someone else does. You saw this girl preform tonight, she was amazing. She's a triple threat." He looked at me and smiled. "Not only is she beautiful, she's talented and already has the personality that could handle the life of being a idol! Sir, please just think about what you are doing."

So, thats what Hoseok meant when he said they saw something special in me. But I don't know about becoming an idol...

And, why were they planning my future for me? I didn't decide this. I mean it could be cool, but I don't even know whats happening!

I felt my head spinning just thinking about what Namjoon said as the room remained silent. I look around the room to look for help or maybe even a reaction, but everyone accept Bangtan was in awe also.

PDnim stayed silent for a good minute or two thinking, about what Namjoon said.

"Y/n.. Come to iBigHit tomorrow. We are having a meeting, don't skip." he said and then walked out to a car picking him up.

"Look, guys. I'm not gonna go easy on you just because you're idols! So... What the actual frick guys?? You can't just control my life! I've know you for about, I don't know, 48 HOURS! What gave you the right to choose my life?" I shouted at them. 

I grabbed my bag and stormed away, forgetting about my hangout with them. They tried chasing after me but I completely ignored them.

Once I got to the hotel room, my phone was blowing up with missed calls and texts from my friends and the boys. I threw my phone across my hotel room. 

I then flopped on my bed and screamed and cried into my pillows. 

I might be overreacting, but it was just so much to handle. Who is BTS to decide my life for me? Yeah, they may be my idols, but it's my life.

Chapter 10 - End

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~Authornim~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hi guys!

I've recently started a new book! Not that you care.. But, if you do, the first part was be posted a while ago! So please support it and give it love ❤️❤️❤️ 

Also, I'm  so thank you to everyone who supports Boyz In Luv!

200 reads omg salanghae!!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~