Weeks followed with the same sentiments where Aahana always had someone visit her, be it her mother with her favourite sweets or Jay to simply stay around when Atharva had to go to the office.

Well speaking of Atharva, he had a hard time. He wouldn't say he wasn't ready for the baby. He was as ready as a father of a newborn could be but he definitely had doubts. Every day ticked by with his thoughts going haywire and overwhelming him.

Aahana had told him not to stress but how could he not? It wasn't only about the baby but Urvashi also to some extent. She had been a horrible mother and though he had put his past behind, he felt like he needed to tell everything to Harshvardhan. Atharva didn't really blame him but he had the right to know how she had treated his son before her death.

When he finally mustered up the courage after two months of contemplation, he received a response he couldn't stand. He was in his father's room and they both were discussing the role of a father when Harshvardhan started about the role of a mother and how good Urvashi had been in fulfilling all her duties.

Atharva felt his blood boil and before he could shut up, he was spilling all the beans. It was a lot of shouting and screaming at his father as tears streamed down his cheeks. He hadn't meant to but he blamed the old man for all those years where he was used as a toy and was made to do things he didn't know about. For leaving him alone with her. Atharva's words held so much anger and pain, all directed at Harshvardhan, he grew from shocked to numb. Had he been blind to not see anything? But again, he wasn't there much. He remembered the few times when his son had nightmares and was quiet all the time but he hadn't thought this would be the reason. He couldn't believe he had left his son in the care of such a vile and ugly woman who he had learned to accept and love.

He was devastated at the revelation and before Atharva had time to register anything, he had collapsed on the ground.

Atharva was horrified and had shouted in urgency, waking the entire house. They had come rushing into the room and with one look at Atharva, Aahana knew what had happened.

As per Nisha, she simply thought it was stress and loneliness eating Harshvardhan.

He was taken to the hospital and his condition wasn't critical, for it was only a silent heart attack. The doctor suggested to keep him happy and stress-free, plus now that he was old, getting the attacks often could be dangerous to his life in the future.

After a day or two, he had been discharged but he was a very different man. He hardly talked and most hours, he stayed in his room. He couldn't look at Atharva without feeling guilt and regret consuming him.

But Harshvardhan was gradually growing better and that was all that mattered.

Aahana pressed her lips to his and said. "It's not your fault. You just wanted him to know the truth."

"Once Trishala is here, he will be alright."

"Atharva." She gave him a pointed look but he could see the mirth dancing in her eyes.

They had decided to keep their baby's name Trishala if she was a girl and Tanay if he was a boy. But Atharva was hell-bent on calling the baby Trishala because he was sure about the baby being a girl. How he knew that was a mystery to Aahana.

He grinned, not bothering to reply. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." She smiled shyly and moved her eyes down his black sherwani clad body. They were definitely matching today. "You look good too." The truth was he looked breathtaking and the colour black made him even sexier.

"I know. I'm the ho-"

"Yeah, you are the hottest, no doubt in that." Jay sauntered into the room with a big smile.