"There isn't any denying in the love they hold for each other," Chyna says looking at Serena at smiling who has eyes welled with tears of sadness with hand over her lips. My mother's ashen face with that of my father's. Disbelief lurked in their eyes. I didn't dare look at Erik. He had to be fuming and glaring at me. I looked at the sea of people in front of me looking at the screen as if it was the most intriguing thing they had seen. Faces painted with anger, distaste and hatred looked at the screen. Some glared at Serena as they passed on with the pictures. Chyna stopped her speech slowly gently with an undertone of surprise and slowly turned to look up at the screen. She acted the part so well that there wasn't a pint of doubt that could have been placed on her.

"How?" She whispered in the mic before dropping it. The photographs changed and changed putting the secret affair out for this society to see who had made Serena stand high up on a stand where she couldn't be touched. The atmosphere turned from happiness to that of general distaste towards my sister and husband. There wasn't nothing that I didn't love in that moment. Erik snapped and stood up from his seat moving towards the laptop but sadly Nathaniel beat him to it. He plugged out al the wires at once with anger burning in his eyes. The screen stopped. He was breathing it in and it has been the first time I've seen him like this, full with emotions. Without wasting a second, he picked up the mic.

"Whoever the fucking hell is doing this I want them to stop. This is in no kind funny. This is ruining people life's so stop this fucking madness," he yelled out the warning and knew it well it was for me with the way he glared at me. "Whatever has happened has happened in the past. We all have a fucking past and Serena had one too. We all need to respect that. There is no hiding in the information that Serena and Erik were engaged but that was past. Now she is engaged to me and that's all matters. So, I want this nuisance to end right here and right now. I don't care about what you all think. Tomorrow is the wedding and if you want to attend then come with happy faces or else you can show yourself out,"

"If this was the past, then why does Erik have a wedding band on his finger," With a varying glance to Serena Chyna asks her brother looking shocked at the left stilled picture of Erik an Serena. I must say Chyna had a brilliant acting skill

"Chyna not fucking right now," he snapped.

"I think I would like to know the answer to that question too," Nathaniel's mother, Ciara stood up from her seat asking her son the question angrily.

"Mom, please," Nathaniel pleaded with her mother.

"Stop it, Nathaniel. Serena is going to be a part of our family, holding our name and I think I have the right to know what has been really going on. First the hatred she spewed in the morning while being in the arms of her sister's husband and the proof of infidelity being showcased right now for everyone," Ciara didn't hold back a bit as she glared at Serena. With her head high and graceful walk she stood in front of his son.

"I have had a lot of drama today, Nathaniel. I want to know what the truth is. If these thing have come to light I think the truth should too or else it would be us ending up to be the laughing stock. Don't you dare say that you don't care because I do," I could see where Chyna's good traits came from. Nathaniel looked at his mother with disbelief but then closed his eyes and breathed out a sigh.

"Serena and I had always had an open relationship until the day I proposed her for marriage. We weren't the normal kind of couple. I knew that Serena was having an affair with Erik and it didn't matter much to me because of our open relationship. I knew it was wrong to be involved with a man who was married and that too to her own sister but they had been lovers," his word stunned me but the thundering sound of a slap shocked me more. Ciara had slapped her son just right there in front of everyone. What kind of a person was he? Was he making this up or did he really knew about all of this? If he knew then why did he stood in the side-lines watching her destroy someone's life? Maybe ignorance ran in their blood. I couldn't believe in him and his words. How could he have been so cruel? Years of misery could have been avoided if only he would have stopped Serena. He had played a role in my demise just as everyone else has done. A silent tear rolled down my cheek. I could feel my heart breaking over the knowledge that he could have stopped it but he didn't. Years of a broken heart and he had played a part in it. Ignorance to my pain by him and Chyna both had cost me everything. Costed me my life, my child, my love, all I had ever had and what had he done. Let it happen. I could feel the love inside of me turn into hatred with every passing second.