Chapter 8

Serilda

I was being pushed away, but I didn't care. I just wanted to hurt and make myself bleed. I was screaming, shouting yelling to let me go. I set my eyes on the amber ones there on the broken mirror. Those eyes held the story of my sadness, of my unhappiness, and my deepest secrets. They called for me to do something, called for me to end the pain they were in. I wanted to end the pain we both suffered. I had to end it.

"Stop it," Someone shrieked, but I wasn't stopping. I had to end the pain in which I burned. It was my destiny, my fate, and my desire. I couldn't die from the inside anymore day by day. My soul was being torn away by each second I was being stopped to reach my destiny. Steady hands were binding my hands from doing something.

"What the fuck is happening to you, Serilda?" Someone was screaming, but I didn't care. I just wanted her to let me go so I could end myself before the soul-shattering pain hit me. How could I have forgotten today? Why hadn't I prepared myself to shield away from what was to come?

There was no way I could survive another day of the misery I suffered remembering the day. I couldn't. I never can, not without him but he was a million hearts away. He had made it bearable the last time, took care of me, and made sure that I didn't do something wrong. Now he was living happily and I couldn't once again drag him down to my depth of misery. I didn't deserve him.

Pushing off at last with a hard tug, I set myself free from whoever was holding me. Moving away from the woman trying to catch me, I shattered the woman whom I saw in the mirror. The one begging for release in this continuous cycle of pain.

A web of the cracked mirror formed. There was yelling and screaming of a woman's voice but it was nothing to my ears. My fist flew again, and I felt the pain. Glass shards from the broken mirror were stuck in my knuckles oozing out blood but my fist didn't stop, my fist once again hit the broken dishelmed me. I looked in the mirror but this time she was not there anymore.

My fist hurt, and burned, but it didn't matter to me. It was nothing compared to what I was feeling inside. It was pure agony as if my heart was being clawed and my soul being torn to shreds. I was hurting. There was wetness over my face from tears but it felt like I was crying blood and covered in it. All I wanted to do was end this suffering.

I looked at the mirror, and all that was left were broken sharp pieces of the mirror. With shaky hands, I picked one sharp piece and slit my wrist open.

"Oh my god!" Someone's scream reached my mirror. I looked up, and it was her, Kelly stood there with horror written all over her face. I looked at my hand. One wrist slit open, blood flowing out of it, sharp pieces of mirror piercing my knuckles. I was getting what I wanted.

My hand went for my other wrist. I was going to end it soon and forever. All my problems were going to end. It was going to be over. but then I felt a sharp pain in my head. Excruciating pain took over my head. With my open wrist, I touched the area where it hurt. I was falling; the broken pieces were piercing my skin. I looked up and saw Kelly with a vase in her hand. My eyes opened and closed, and darkness was taking over me. The last thing I knew was Kelly holding me.

"I'm sorry," I heard a distant voice before darkness pulled me in but I was happy.

I'm happy because I won't have to feel the pain of losing him again. I never can. I was happy because I was dying without dragging him with me and my soul was going to be with whom I had lost.

.....................................................................

Hello Lovelies, this update is from my phone.

My laptop charger is broken and sadly I can't write from my laptop until I get a replacement.

Hope you all understand.

I'm onto writing another chapter and it will be up soon too. 

Most surely this week only. 

Let me know what has happened?

What is brewing in your mind?

What did Kelly do? 

Who does Serilda keep on referring to? 

Comment and met me know!

Next episode is not from Serilda's point of view. 

Guess who it is?

Share my books to please people.