IF I'M BI, DOES THAT MAKE ME A HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD?

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off across the room, only to feel somebody next to me get up and turn it off. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Yoongi across the room getting clothes out of a bag. I sat up slowly and pushed my hair out of my face. "Are we going to school today?"

Yoongi sat on the edge of the bed, looking tired as hell due to the lack of sleep he'd been getting this past week. "I have to because I have a big project due, but Jin will stay here with you if you don't want to go." He took his shirt off, revealing his toned abs and chest, only to replace it with a loose black V neck.

"I think I'm just going to stay here." I got up from the bed and gave Yoongi a tight hug, "thank you for being so nice to me."

Yoongi, taken slightly aback, wrapped his arms tightly around my torso. "Of course, Jimin. You mean so much to me." We pulled away and I turned around to leave the room.

"Come on, Yoongi. Let's go eat."

-

I was sitting on the couch watching some anime I had never seen with Jin, who was fully invested in the fighting going on.

"So what's that dudes name again?" I pointed to the screen.

"Green-hair-crybaby or anger-explodey-sweat?"

I chuckled at the nicknames for the characters, "Angry dude."

"Ah. That's Bakugou. Or you could call him Katsuki, Lord Death Murder, Or Kacchan."

I nodded slightly, "One more question,"

Jin raised his eyebrow, "yeah?"

"What's going on between Yoongi and Hoseok?"

Jin was taken aback, not expecting the random question. "They have a complicated past." He sighed and took a sip of his tea. "So last year they liked each-other. Like. A lot. But neither of them would just admit it. Now Yoongi has never been in a serious relationship before and used to just hook up with people all the time. Hoseok has a fling with this dude Taeyong for a hot minute while all of this was going on. And basically Hoseok and Yoongi hooked up a few times and went on a few dates, but then Yoongi went and had sex with that dude Mark in your dance class." He paused for a second to take another sip of his tea. "Now here's the fun part. Hoseok knew about it because Mark and Taeyong are really close. So Hoseok confronted Yoongi about it. The thing Hoseok didn't know though is that Yoongi knew about Taeyong the entire time. So then they both went around saying the other used them until we all had a sit-down chat with them and got them to be friends again."

I nodded my head slowly and took a sip of my water, "That's.... A lot to take in."

"Don't worry," He patted me on my back, "They're just friends now and nothing more. And Yoongi really, really likes you."

I turned back to the TV and sighed, "Who's that dude? He's clearly gay."

"WHAT!? No, Todoroki is clearly bi. I mean, look at him."

I shrugged and nodded, "Yeah, you right."

-

YOOOOO WASSUP FAM! I'm BACK. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I'm JUST TRYING TO GET USED TO WRITING AGAIN 💜 THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME.